Quiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you airiox. This is exactly what I mean. Cunts like him say all this shit like I'm playing a game? You see me posting on any other threads? NO, because I'm quiting, I'm not asking anyone to play a game I'm saying goodbye to friends I have made. I certainly won't miss you airiox.

It'll be a shame to loose you; on here at least - you're on MSN all the time but its a shame to loose such a valued member; valued because of great posts, always helpful, I've never had to edit your posts and you like Microsoft :D which always helps.

Well, I hope you reconsider one day and come back; but for now on here - goodbye ComputerFreak.

I'll miss you to Lord K, carry on doing a great Modding job! I'll keep in touch obviously!

Love u 4evr :D

bye computer freak... It's always a shame to loose one of CF's valued members.:( Personally, it would not be reason enough for me to leave just because of a few bad members, but that's your choice. goodbye:(

Well I diidnt want to make you that mad, geez.

Thats the maddest Ive seen you get in this week ive known you.

Hopefully you reconsider. Now dont get so angry but you are acting selfishly and being a baby. I think it would be stupid of you just to say goodbye and that be the end of it.

Even though it made you mad I still think that this is some sort of gimmick to get bluto banned.

I believe you are leaving no matter what but your motives are questionable and selfish.

Here is an idea everyone. Just keep posting in this topic. Then he will never be able to leave

ahahahahha.

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Decided not to waste anymore of my time here I'll post on this thread until it closes but otherwise I'm leaving.

Simply because I'm fed up of all the c**ks that are able to post whatever they want and think they are god, I spend more of my time putting these idiots in place rather than discussing like adults or helping peoples problems. I don't think I've answered a computer related thread for a while.

"This is your choice" you say! But is it, I wanted to have a nice discussion with Tibs and he instantly gains and attitude and thinks hes mister big.

NEWS FLASH

Your a f**king idiot Tibs.

Bluto and Tibs can both send me outrageously insulting PM's and call me all sorts on threads and nothing is done, even with an Admin and atleast 3 mods. I love all the mods but you simply arn't strict enough.

I'll miss all of you dearly (apart from the obvious)..

Yours forever,

Josh - AKA CoMpUtaFrEeK

XxXx

Although i haven't known you long, you are still a damn good member here, and have a lot of knowledge that you have shared with people here. It will be a great loss to see you go but if you have made your mind up there is no point in trying to convince you to stay.

Good luck with everything you do in the future

later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom