Quicky cooking snacks...

setishock

Wizard of Wires
I love to cook. So I figured I would post a couple of my quicky snacks and how to prepare them.

Seti's Cream of Chicken Noodle Concoction.

2 packs of Raman Noodles
1 can Cream of Chicken soup

In a medium microwave safe bowl crush the noodles. Make sure you remove the flavor packet as it's not microwave friendly.
Add just enough water to cover the noodles.
Zap on high for 7 mins. Uncovered.
Now while this is getting nuked, run hot water over the can of soup. This heats the contents up and makes it easier to get out of the can.
When the noodles are done, stir them up a bit and set aside. Open the can of soup and turn the can open side down over the noodles.
Using a sharp object stab the can not your hand with a couple of holes. The soup slides right out.
Mix throughly and enjoy.

This also is good with vegatable soup( I like veggy beef) and Cream of mushroom. French onion is good also but gives me heatburn like you would not believe.

Another thing I like to make is Seti's poor man spagetti.

3 packs of noodles
1 small jar of Ragu or other name brand spagetti sause.
1 pack of beef or kalsebalsa sausage(ok so spelling is not my strong point)

In to a large bowl crush up the noodles. Add just enough water to cover the noodles. Nuke on high for 8 mins. (you want them real done on this one)
Now take another bowl and fill with hot water. Set the unopened jar of sause in the water. Set aside.
Using a sharp knife slice the meat not your fingers in to medium thickness slices. Cut in to quarters if desired.
After about 4 mins stop the noodles and lay in the meat. Nuke on high the remaining 4 mins.
Now when the noodles and meat are done, add the sause a little at a time and mix throughly.
It may not take the whole jar but what the hey.

I used to...

I used to record a show call the single guys cooking show and play it back on yahoo on an open cam stream. But yahoo got its panties in a wad so I dropped it. 2 guesses who the star was...

Pot Noodle is the best snack ever.
Its cheap and easy to make, But most of all it tasted great!

Re: I used to...

setishock said:
I used to record a show call the single guys cooking show and play it back on yahoo on an open cam stream. But yahoo got its panties in a wad so I dropped it. 2 guesses who the star was...

Hmmm...I'm thinking that it was you! :D

Back
Top Bottom