Questions Only; Revised

Stalker is just a big whiner.... He makes this thread just to complain about Kalgatha made the second topic. WHO CARES IF YOU MADE THE GAME? APPARENTLY YOU CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW YOUR OWN RULES! Stop whining, get over it, and for the last and FINAL time.. CHANGE YOUR LOCATION LINE!

TM.... This one was dead at the bottom of the page, Were playing in the other one.

(And When I made this topic I didnt see that Kal had made the other one already. ) Kthxbye

ill second Drak here.... can you change your location line... youve already been told by a mod, and asked by several members to change it...

I havent been told by a mod, And Good god you people call ME the whiner

Cant a mod close this thread? It was dead, At the bottom, Then TM wants to start argueing with me again.

Get A Life

It's me job...

Ok Seti it's your turn.
Thanks Alex. I'll take meaningless dribble for $500.
Ok, the answer is , This thread.
Hmmm... What is a waste of time?
That is correct for $500.
And now a word from our sponser...

Add on> Stalker would you change your location line? I find it offensive.

POSTED BY SETISHOCK! You've been asked by SEVERAL non mods too. Change it already...

And before you start going on about me getting a life, you know nothing about me. You hide behind your computer telling me to get a life when you know nothing about my life.

ME FLAMING YOU? ALL I HAVE TOLD YOU TO DO IS CHANGE YOUR LOCATION LINE AND TO STOP WHINING ABOUT KAL TAKING YOUR GAME! You told me to Get A Life and to shutup... I have Never Flamed you... you need to either stop posting or stay quiet for a while as you have lost.

Stop. Both of you. Don't reply to this thread at all.....Unless you both plan on getting warnings which you probably both will. Just stop.

Back
Top Bottom