Question for you GB folks across the pond...

Im just wondering because I just came from the Euro scene and I had one, it said, "2.sLo WB" which is 2.0L engine and WB= Wolfsburg Edition Jetta

anyawy i know I have seen chevys and pontiacs and fords with them on and i ask myself WTF...but atleast it seems as though you have reasoning behind it...

:D
Ford%20Focus%20RS%202002%20-%20800x600.jpg

D-Lew said:
I'm thinking about getting a fake custom plate made to represent my Focus's European heritage (Ford Europe rocks!). Anyway, I want it to be as authentic as possible. The one I'm looking at right now is a white one with a blue stripe down the left hand side with GB printed in white and a ring of stars over it. Is that right? I've also seen them in yellow and other styles with the actual flag and was just wondering how all that works. What do I need to look for?

EDIT: Here's a picture of exactly what I have in mind right now.
gotzetec.jpg

Yes white on the front and yellow on the back for some reason.

The stars are the 'EU' flag (we aren't allowed our own flag :rolleyes: )

I've always wondered why European license plates are so much longer and thinner than the USA license plates.

Here's a Texas one like the one I have

usa-tx_462css_close.jpg

Every license plate in the USA are those dimension, btw

I dunno, they look better to me. It won't cover up my lower grille any more. But this tag has room for 9 characters. In Alabama I know the first two numbers are for the County the car is registered in. I don't know what the other 5 are for exactly, besides just being there...

Back
Top Bottom