Question for those who have a computer business

david90

In Runtime
How much did you make the first month of opening and how much did you spend on advertising for that month?

Ummm,About $100 and i relied on word of mouth advertising.

The only advertising i have is word of mouth and business cards,i make around $1300 a year.

1300 is not too much. Are u using the library computer and living on the street?

JK

Nice Rohan! How did you get so much business LOL - Was it home based or did you start with a shop front?

I fixed the computers of all the people I worked with. They were simple cleanups and installations. I'm currently working on the build of a new customer. I made around $100 for that. I sold a lot of the parts I previously owned. My dad has a lot of connections and so does my friend Russell.

1300 is not too much. Are u using the library computer and living on the street?

JK

What are you talking about?

hhmm... I haven't even opened my business yet... and I have already made $600 (well $300 last year, and $300 this year) off of it... Still waiting for the other $300 coming to me as well... From only one client... I don't have my business license or else I would probably have made more so far this year... All of my business is word of mouth too...I don't have business cards yet... Plus I am waiting till I can get at least one more server to run all my business stuff... That and my business partner has just started working with Disney, so it is kind of good that we haven't decided to actually open yet... He will need some time to get settled with them...

Back
Top Bottom