question: Are energy drinks bad for you?

wow.

anyway, i just tried vault. and i must admit that the effects are not too bad. i would say as good as mtn dew or an "energy drink". and it tastes kidna like theDew.

badninja3 said:
wow.

anyway, i just tried vault. and i must admit that the effects are not too bad. i would say as good as mtn dew or an "energy drink". and it tastes kidna like theDew.

YES!! Vault is great! And in alot of places really cheap! Glad that you liked it!! :D

ya. sometimes mountain dew is a little too strong for me. like it has too much flavor. so when that happens, i can just drink vault. its not too intense, and seems to have the same effect.

Moutain Dew-The best soda ever. My friends and I drink this all the time. I'm so used to it only 18 cans can get me hyped up now. Unless its 3 a.m. and you are doing nothing but studying or gaming then it works.

Vault-Second best soda ever.

Red Bull-Meh, not all the great.

Monster-I have only had the green kind before and i really liked it.

But with energy drinks some just take an aquired taste. But yeah, in my personnal use with them they don't really do anything bad to you unless you drink WAY to many and it can actually make your heart explode. But yeah, just drink an energy drink and have some water with it, because if you also drink too much you can get de-hydrated and you get all sick and you won't be able to do anything then.

Pidge14 said:
Moutain Dew-The best soda ever. My friends and I drink this all the time. I'm so used to it only 18 cans can get me hyped up now. Unless its 3 a.m. and you are doing nothing but studying or gaming then it works.

But with energy drinks some just take an aquired taste. But yeah, in my personnal use with them they don't really do anything bad to you unless you drink WAY to many and it can actually make your heart explode. But yeah, just drink an energy drink and have some water with it, because if you also drink too much you can get de-hydrated and you get all sick and you won't be able to do anything then.
18 cans?? at age 16, wow, sounds dangerouus to me, there is new scientific evidence just out, that large amounts could cause liver failure later on in life, even though "the dew" is non-alcoholic, better cut down young man, now!

Pidge14 said:

I like Spried, lol.

Back
Top Bottom