Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-27-2005, 11:02 AM   #11
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117
Default Re: question about using newegg.com

I don't use paypal to pay I use it to get paid though my auctions.

Old 07-27-2005, 03:58 PM   #12
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Haha, eBay, eh? :P Tut Tut Tut

Old 07-27-2005, 04:13 PM   #13
Fully Optimized

There are ways that you can accomplish your goal.

Depending on your age and all, You and your parents or one of them can go and talk to the bank that your parents use and explain what it is that you want to accomplish. If all is in agreement then a loan payment can be made with your parents as co-signers and you make the payments to the bank under your name. This is an excellent way to build a good credit rating and responsibility.

But you must be made aware that you would have to be on excellent terms with your Parents for them to want to do this for you....They will KNOW that they would end up having to pay the bill if you don't, because that is the way it is done.

The other option would to be to just save your money and wait to get it.....patience is a virtue....
and by then you will have an opportunity to buy the top of the line and have bragging rights.
lurkswithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 05:13 PM   #14
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

That is a good suggestion. My first buy I savd up about 200 myself. My faimly picked the rest of it. It was about a 800 dollar PC geforce 5200, AMD 1.2 Ghz thing duron. And a socket A mobo that was in 2002. My recent build well cost me 600 geforce 6600 GT, AMD 3200, 1 GIG of ram (still getting my damn ram) and a socket 939 mobo.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:25 PM   #15
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomtm
if you pay with paypal....it has an option where you can use paypal buyer credit and not pay for 3 months and make monthly payments.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...kt_faq-outside

tigerdirect.com has a similar plan.

are you serious?? that would be awesome, so you can not pay for 3 months, and then start making monthly payments!???
jcon89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 08:34 PM   #16
Guru

Hmm... I don't think many people's parents would co-sign for a loan for a Company :P Nor many banks that would allow it to happen!

Think of the interest!
Old 07-27-2005, 08:41 PM   #17
Daemon Poster

ya, but ur not talking about my last post are you, your talking about lurks' post. thats not what im gonna do. does anyone know if the no payment for 3 months thing is a good option?, cuz i sure like it.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:43 PM   #18
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
Hmm... I don't think many people's parents would co-sign for a loan for a Company :P Nor many banks that would allow it to happen!

Think of the interest!
please! If you wish to quote me then doit but don't take me out of context ...To buy a company>>>I never said...

Now maybe your parents won't cosign for you....But I know a lot that will because they have a loving trust with their children. And Banks do it every day of the work week..
lurkswithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 08:45 PM   #19
Daemon Poster

YOU TELL THAT GURU

oh and hey that stretch pay thing for paypal,, i read up on it, and its only 12% interest and i can get it done in a year. (its only gonna be like 170 a month) which i can afford with my WALMART job.
Old 07-28-2005, 03:23 PM   #20
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkswithin
please! If you wish to quote me then doit but don't take me out of context ...To buy a company>>>I never said...

Now maybe your parents won't cosign for you....But I know a lot that will because they have a loving trust with their children. And Banks do it every day of the work week..
Haha, he said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcon89
hi, i want to buy off newegg and just wanted to know if there was a way to pay weekly or even monthly?? if so it would help soooo much since im poor and i could just put my weeks pay into it
So I presumed that was what you were talking about