Question about Oblivion!

allenn812

Daemon Poster
After you install it, do you need the cd to play. Cus im not going to buy it if i cant install it on my labtop too and not need the cd.
Thanks!

No you dont need a cd key. What is your laptops specs? Are you sure your laptop will be able to handle that game?

The Amish Kid said:
No you dont need a cd key. What is your laptops specs? Are you sure your laptop will be able to handle that game?[/Q

You misunderstood, im asking if you if you need the DVD in the drive to play it. And yea my labtop can run it on medium setting im guessing.
Thanks for your help so far!

Im preety sure you dont, and even if you do you can EASILY get a no cd crack.

Oh no you dont need the cd.
Go here:
http://dl.gamecopyworld.com/?d=2006&f=Oblivion_bended!rar

Then mount that using Daemon Tools

And this is not illegal at all as long as you own the game. I use this for all my games so I dont have to keep switching cd's

I still dont get it lol sry im new to this. But whats an iso file. and what file would i choose if i wanted to do this with fear?

You could choose either a fixed-exe or a fixed image.

Im not really sure on how to explain an .iso someone else will probably now how to explain it better. But basically its the disk image or what ever is on a cd in one file. So when you mount an iso with daemon tools it creates a virtual drive and in that drive is the iso you mounted to it.

The Amish Kid said:
You could choose either a fixed-exe or a fixed image.

Im not really sure on how to explain an .iso someone else will probably now how to explain it better. But basically its the disk image or what ever is on a cd in one file. So when you mount an iso with daemon tools it creates a virtual drive and in that drive is the iso you mounted to it.

Ok, i got a farcry file from that site and i mounted that to one of the virtual drives. Now what? and yes i have farcry. And i pressed autoplay and nothing happeds.

Back
Top Bottom