Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-29-2006, 08:07 AM   #1
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Denthúl Send a message via MSN to Denthúl Send a message via Yahoo to Denthúl
Default Question about a business.

Okay, firstly I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here but I didn't think it would belong in the website programming or advertising because it's neither of them. Secondly, I'll apologise for not being on for around a year. And third, I'll get to my point.

I'm thinking of starting up a website design company (well, just me actually) but I'm not entirely sure what would be involved, both with the company (apart from making websites) or setting it up (I have no idea of UK business law).

Does anybody have any idea of what I would need to do, because I don't have any.

All replies appreciated.

Thanks, Denthúl.

Denthúl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:04 AM   #2
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117
Default Re: Question about a business.

Just start iff of as a hobby sell a few designed and if it great and all get oyur licease if ones needed. By German law I need a licease to start up my company but i'm ignoring that till it really gets off the ground.

Old 03-29-2006, 04:34 PM   #3
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Denthúl Send a message via MSN to Denthúl Send a message via Yahoo to Denthúl

Thanks, I know a few people who could do with a website. If I nag them enough... lol. Thanks again. What business are you getting into?
Old 03-30-2006, 12:18 AM   #4
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

Computers, maybe if your good you could make me a website in the feature and we could do cross marketing. Also intnertional is the best. Your opening yourself up to billions instead of millions. And don't nag poeple. Get some business cards like 250 or so and hand them out. Not like phaplets though to poeple who are interseted in a website go to cyber cafes and stuff.
Old 03-30-2006, 03:30 AM   #5
Daemon Poster

I could do. The people I'll be nagging are friends, so it doesn't matter about that... I tend not to nag, but if it helps. If you want a website doing then just tell me at any time and I'll get it done. Goes for most people that one, I always seem to have spare time.

Going into computers is a good business because everything's getting upgraded to use more IT. Still, I could probably earn more as a plumber, but I'm not good at stuff like that.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:23 PM   #6
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67

Bringing this to the top to get rid of that sick thread. Hope you understand mods.
JustinMcG67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 09:30 PM   #7
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67

Bringing this to the top to get rid of that sick thread. Hope you understand mods.

JustinMcG67 is offline   Reply With Quote