Pyramid schemes, load of bull or not...

Haha, they were quite popular a few years ago with free iPods and such. Some of them actually worked, though quite a few of them are just bullshit.

I know someone who got an iPod Photo, iPod Mini, TI-89 Calculator and PS2 just from those pyramid scheme sites. He just paid his church friends to do the referrals.

It's a load of bull. Some claim they work, but they're fishy looking and scams. If something is too good to be true, it usually is and this is no exception. I would stay away from them.

It's a load of bull. Some claim they work, but they're fishy looking and scams. If something is too good to be true, it usually is and this is no exception. I would stay away from them.

If you do the math, less than 10% of people that ever do one of those will ever get one. Thats in a best case scenario, in a typical scenario I doubt more than 1% of people would get them.

Good for you, it's a supermugs game, & you're definitely no mug!!
lol thanks. i only tried once just so i knew what it was about and stuff.
i wouldnt recommend them to anyone though

i didnt spend any money on it though! im not that foolish

Well ofcourse it works if you are the guy at the top of the pyramid/the one who started it all and everyone is selling for you

Yeah, actually I tried one, ordercash4free.com, and I had built up a few people under me, and had completed one offer that was free and no cc required. But I had accidently looked into that website with two of my email addresses, and they tracked my proxy, and altho I had only looked with the second email address to see what offers were available to the people that signed up under me, they still canceled the account. Who knows if they would have sent the $140 anyway, lol.

Back
Top Bottom