Pyramid schemes, load of bull or not...

superman22x

Golden Master
Just curious, has anyone tried one, the ones where you send $1 to 6 people on a list, and than email it out too 6 more people, one of those chain letter things. I just wanted to know if anyone tried one and got ripped off or made a $1 or 3?
Or who says they are a load of bull? I dont think they would work very well for many people, but who knows, maybe they do.

why would you send a dollar??? in hope that other people would mail it to you??

i also think that emailing 2 people and telling them to foward it to 2 people would work better, not only is email more popular but also 6 people is too much of a hassle

i wouldn't get involved... especially over the net... if you must get into one do it on the street...

Plain & simple, don't go there, there was a rash of this about 3 years ago, people were sending many many $'s / £'s, you're only filling their pockets, you never gain, be warned!!

sounds like a con. if you join an ipod thing and cheat the system a bit (eg: use proxies, do the easiest offers) i feel it could work, but ive never been arsed to fully try. only got half way there.

sounds like a con. if you join an ipod thing and cheat the system a bit (eg: use proxies, do the easiest offers) i feel it could work, but ive never been arsed to fully try. only got half way there.
Good for you, it's a supermugs game, & you're definitely no mug!!

Back
Top Bottom