Putting a faster HD in ps3

Antdemo. Can you PM me the sharing audio and video files through the wireless? Or just post here I don't really care. Let's say I wanna play an .rmvb file from Media Classic Player through my PS3. Is this possible? The ps3 by itself cannot play these types of files.

well then you need to convert, why would you have .rmvb, iv'e never head of that and I think you need a windows media player 11 with sharing center to enable wireless, i know i should'nt say but i download them.

Your best bet is .avi tbh.

ill pm you now man.

goodluck

O and use a spell checker? why don't you get a job and learn.

i don't care if i can spell good or not, im only good with figures and thats my job line so please do shut up.

O and use a spell checker? why don't you get a job and learn.

i don't care if i can spell good or not, im only good with figures and thats my job line so please do shut up.
but he asked about saving time to reduce him having time to wait for it all, so i came up with a slick idea that i happily found online somewhere back a few months ago.

and to ask that you and i know your talking out your a*** and comming up with these sums.

you do it all the time to me, you think im f**** dumb? i check my post and to see you making a petty mark stright after i post, stop stalking me, f**** off!

yer sorry for the abuse but i have had it with you, stop it.

well, so your saying if i downloaded a 1080 hd dvd i cant simply watch it by streaming it to my ps3 for the hd picture? its threw his tv tho.

wait, this was ment to save him money not you, and he said 720
I don't know about learning to use a spellchecker but you do seem to need to learn the concept of having a debate or discussion without abusing people. After all abuse is the first sign you are losing the debate. And makes you look like a clown to boot.

no, you see you don't understand its between two of us, and you don't know the past. i don't discuss with him.

Ok? this is me and him, not you, please don't butt in, and now since you have started to try and make some silly post against me leaves me to light my fuse and make a few comments back, but seen as tho I aint going to then I suggest noone posts further about this little issue.

I

but he asked about saving time to reduce him having time to wait for it all, so i came up with a slick idea that i happily found online somewhere back a few months ago.

and to ask that you and i know your talking out your a*** and comming up with these sums.

you do it all the time to me, you think im f**** dumb? i check my post and to see you making a petty mark stright after i post, stop stalking me, f**** off!

yer sorry for the abuse but i have had it with you, stop it.

well, so your saying if i downloaded a 1080 hd dvd i cant simply watch it by streaming it to my ps3 for the hd picture? its threw his tv tho.

wait, this was ment to save him money not you, and he said 720

If it makes you feel better I call you a f*****g idiot also.

We get your point about your solution. The topic at hand was replacing the hardrive in the PS3 not asking about how to share media through his computer.

Its nice of you to point it out to him in case he didn't know how to do that. However its not really the topic of the thread and responses like you gave above only make you look like jackass.

If you can't understand how a forum operates please take another hiatus from here and GTFO.

Wow easy guys. Yall need to chill a little bit. There's too much tension going on at CF. Btw, Ant, I use .rmvb because of some Animes I download. I can't find them in any other type. It's either that or .mp4 or .rv

everyone chill out...

the whole idea of sharing wirelessl is OK for DVD rips.

but you cannot possibly stream a HD movie, (as the original post first says).

even if you plugged the machine into a wired network you can't stream an HD movie.

a quick look here explains why
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/howto/articles/UnderstandingHDFormats.aspx

you'd need at least a gigabit of bandwidth pretty much dedicated, (so no other service downloading or uploading anything).

Back
Top Bottom