Putting animals down, right or wrong?

Steven12 said:
My cats just been put down, im in tears, she went blind and kept fitting.

i've come close to tears a couple times now. it going to be weird without her around. all my life(but 2 years) she has bin here.

i would cremate her if you've had her that long. if they wont do it stick her in a pizza oven for 40-50 mins adn that should do it

i could never have my dog on a mantle. i don't know how ppl do it, have ppl/animals in jars on display.

In my opinion it is right to put down in some cases ...
Especially when it is in pain and can never be recovered from injury and all that
Hmm ... i feel guilty, its like saying that you can commit euthanasia, which i don't think is right unless in exceptional cases
Some doctors even recommend it, heard of one is Australia ... scary to me ...

I just put my dog down Tuesday man.. It was the most HARDEST thing I've ever done. I will NEVER EVER go in the room when they give the shots. My dog died in my hands, looking up at me.. I had him since I was in kindergarent and I just graduated high school in june. It is hard to do man, but it's the best your dog don't suffer like mine.

He was a black lab, bad hip, couldn't lift him self up, bad legs.. I cried my eyes out when he died in my hands cried and cried. I will never do it again man I swear dude, don't go in!

Aww man ... thats a hard time ...
I don't have a pet but i sounds horrible to put up with ... :(

Owners that do not remove their dog's dirt after they have fouled in public places should be put down. Also owners who let their dogs loose in the street should also be put down.

If a animal is in pain then yes its right. IDK about you but when I go want it to be a quick painless death.We'll en dup puttingh my dog down soon in the next few years I can see shes getting quite old.

BobTheLOL said:
He was a black lab, bad hip, couldn't lift him self up, bad legs.. I cried my eyes out when he died in my hands cried and cried. I will never do it again man I swear dude, don't go in!

i'm not my dad is. i'm not even going to the vets. sorry about your dog.

Back
Top Bottom