The puppy incident.

Between this and that lady throwing a cat in to a trash can its really whipped the 4chan crowd in to a frenzy. While I don't always agree with the crazies over at 4chan I think there impromptu animal rights search is commendable. I hope these people are brought to justice.

So I finally found this video on the net and have to say it's quite disgusting. How she seems to get so much joy out of it. What gets me is: Why couldn't the puppies just have been given away to someone else? Fubar

This kind of stuff happens everyday to get rid of runts in a breed, it's the fact that we have to face reality (by watching this video) of how f*cked up we make this world.

I have an idea, lets get all the detectives together and find out who this girl is and throw her off a bridge just like she did to those poor little innocent puppies.

I think they deserve a ban from life with the Ban Hammer, no forget that, The Ban Maul.

At least a couple of years in jail.

The good thing about this case, animal lovers don't forgive people who do this, i remember someone locally abused a cat and he continues to receive physical and verbal abuse from pretty much the whole neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom