PSP faceplates

Yeah,I Dont think i could do the backplate myself,thats why i have my friend to help,he's great with taking small things apart and putting them back together again!

its actually not that hard to take everything apart off the psp. Took me like an hour to fully disassemble my psp once, but it wasnt to change the plates, it was to switch out the motherboards since the one i had was bricked, and this was before Pandora, wasnt hard, it was an 2.5 hour process. it was just like a puzzle, all you need is time and patience, and if you are able to build a computer, i am pretty sure that you will be able to take apart a psp no problem.
I think i would prefer to have the backplate and faceplate different colors, makes it look unique for me
@cryman - I live in Colorado in the US

how much do you think postage from Australia to you is ???
battery and a memory card doesn't weigh much

i dont know, but it seems to be like around $20-$30 back and forth, which is the cheapest, but then it will take like about 2 weeks to ship to here and about another 2 weeks the ship it back.
i think Neodude112320 was talking to you about making the pandora, and according to the information under his name, he lives in the Australia too, so shipping will be cheaper and faster.
Originally Posted by Neodude112320
Or Me If you want,i think it would be cheaper shipping wise because i live in the same country.

Back
Top Bottom