psp

alvino said:
Haha, DarkBlade actually spent 30 minutes writing a thread bashing Sony and the PSP...hahaha...how ridiculous can you get? :p Someone is starting to get Giancarlotitis...:D

EDIT>>> By the way, how did this get from the PSP to Intel? I must admit, you guys are horrible at keeping to the topic...

Actually, David reviewed my post early this morning, and it was focused on Intel, a small section about the front bezel of the PSP. David changed the title because he thought the initial one sounded rebellious, which I agreed to. HE REVIEWED IT and DID NOT edit it. However, Lurkswithin decided to overide his decision. I worked hard on that post, and unlike Giancarlo, my post was scientifically accurate and not random URLs and a heavily BIASED opinion, I actually "complimented" Intel in a small sentence by saying that the 6xx was vastly improved over the 5xx in supercell powercore leaks. He broke David's second rule, PROVIDING A BEACAUSE! I had 20 becauses in there, and now no one can learn about them. I will be typing a 2 page essay on the fundamental flaws of Pentium4 processors tomorrow, and that will put EVERYONE in their place. I have already arranged my textbooks with bookmarks etc. This ENDS tomorrow. If 20 reasons isn't enough, my bookmarked 76 reasons will be!

alvino said:
*Sigh* God help your soul...

Don't bring God into this issue please Alvino. And don't insult me anymore. Lurkswithin has hurt my feelings one too many times today, I won't let him treat me like that.

DarkBlade is my hero fighting for his opinion. His opinion should not be censored because some people can not come back up with reliable information.

For example if I said I said I hate DarkBlade I would need some information why, and not just go ahead and ban him because he defends him self. Ya know?

Don't worry Dark was an example :)

BobTheLOL said:
DarkBlade is my hero fighting for his opinion. His opinion should not be censored because some people can not come back up with reliable information.

For example if I said I said I hate DarkBlade I would need some information why, and not just go ahead and ban him because he defends him self. Ya know?

Don't worry Dark was an example :)

At least I have one of my friends supporting me unlike some of the fake friends that act like them only when they need help or info.. alvino.. god... vile... thanks a lot.

DarkBlade said:
Don't bring God into this issue please Alvino. And don't insult me anymore. Lurkswithin has hurt my feelings one too many times today, I won't let him treat me like that.

I wasn't. Ever heard of sarcasm? Probably not at the moment, since you're fuming at lurks anyways...

He's hurt your feelings? Ever think about what you've done to him? Try to think about how others feel before you start hating them. They may be feeling as bad as you are...and don't assume that they aren't...you're not psychic. You're smart as hell, but you're not blessed with psychic powers.

DarkBlade said:
At least I have one of my friends supporting me unlike some of the fake friends that act like them only when they need help or info.. alvino.. god... vile... thanks a lot.

Your welcome Dark. You have given me a pass for FEAR. You've talked to me on MSN and your an all around good guy. I think some people on here are just angry because you got your facts and when they realize that you do, they need to ban you for some idiotic reason or begin to push you so you get your self banned.

alvino said:
I wasn't. Ever heard of sarcasm? Probably not at the moment, since you're fuming at lurks anyways...

He's hurt your feelings? Ever think about what you've done to him? Try to think about how others feel before you start hating them. They may be feeling as bad as you are...and don't assume that they aren't...you're not psychic. You're smart as hell, but you're not blessed with psychic powers.

Oh, but him being a MOD gives him the right to make selfish opinions of me and assume I live a good life and suckle off my dad.. yeah, im not putting up with that alvino. I haven't said a thing that wasn't fact about him. I asked questions about his intelligence and judgement. REREAD my posts sir... u will find them professional and non engaging.

Im cool as ice right now.... feeling very hurt and tired... I am going to bed soon. but wombat, this thread is not HOT, it is ICE COLD. Alvino is no longer my friend... he can't back me up nor can he stop being jealous of me.. so I am done with him.. that is all I have to say. I am leaving this thread be.

Back
Top Bottom