psp

DarkBlade1

BSOD
My rebutle to this new "rule"

http://www.computerforums.org/announcement.php?f=2

posticonnew.gif
Rules update, everyone read! (July 20th, 2005 until August 20th, 2005) Here are some definitions.

1. 'Unuseful comments'

When in the for sale board, 'brand suck' should be edited and the user informed that this kind of thread is not allowed.

2. 'Advice threads'

'Which should I choose, brand A or brand B' -

brand are not any good, because............

This is acceptable, because it is what is being asked for.

3. 'Advice threads' 2

bran suck

- These should be edited.

I refer you to the rules as posted by the admin.. Please read the rule number 3.........you have been edited.
Please feel free to reinstate your thoughts when you can abide BY THE RULES....Have a nice day:D

for you first statment so what, it's buissness. thats every companies dream to be the only one selling a product. intel played a much better game of monopoly,lol.

as for the PSP don't drop it. i have one and i paid just about $400 for it, there is no way i'm going to drop it. thats also why it came with that little wrist string.

Dishdog said:
for you first statment so what, it's buissness. thats every companies dream to be the only one selling a product. intel played a much better game of monopoly,lol.

as for the PSP don't drop it. i have one and i paid just about $400 for it, there is no way i'm going to drop it. thats also why it came with that little wrist string.

No, that isn't business, it market play. And as to their brand, lets look at the other evidence I gave shall we?

The PSP.. wow.. people make mistakes. All I am saying is that SONY should have made it far more durable. However, I was prooving why Intel does inFACT suck. I think I have sufficiently done so.

so you admit they are better at "market play". so whats so bad about that?

i'm not trying to prove intel is better than AMD. i have no knowledge of the inner workings of any of my computer hardware. i can go only on experiences, and since i have only owned intel CPU's i can't compare.

Dishdog said:
so you admit they are better at "market play". so whats so bad about that?

i'm not trying to prove intel is better than AMD. i have no knowledge of the inner workings of any of my computer hardware. i can go only on experiences, and since i have only owned intel CPU's i can't compare.

Whats bad about their market play is the fact that they assert to companies that ALL FUNDING WILL BE REVOKED and that they threaten CEOs of other coorperations in an attempt to mask and undermine their compitition (aka AMD) because they fear what would happen if their iron grip came off AMD and AMD took some of their precious market share away from them. Intel is a vile coorperation, they play the same game Mircosoft does, but Microsoft doesn't have to play it, since no other operating system is as user friendly as windows, but AMD processors work on the same basis as Intel's, x86, no difference there.

i stay by my statment of they play the better game then AMD. i'm sure they would do the same thing if they were in the seat as intel. we will see this same thing in the future between windows and linux, and microsoft will do the same thing as intel is doing now. it the way buissness works. ANY company if they were in intels seat would do the same thing. at the end all that matters is money and they will do anything for it.

Dishdog said:
i stay by my statment of they play the better game then AMD. i'm sure they would do the same thing if they were in the seat as intel. we will see this same thing in the future between windows and linux, and microsoft will do the same thing as intel is doing now. it the way buissness works. ANY company if they were in intels seat would do the same thing. at the end all that matters is money and they will do anything for it.

Do what you will. Their products are still worthless... ugh... inefficient CPU core designs..

Re: My rebutle to this new

DarkBlade said:
http://www.computerforums.org/announcement.php?f=2

posticonnew.gif
Rules update, everyone read! (July 20th, 2005 until August 20th, 2005) Here are some definitions.

1. 'Unuseful comments'

When in the for sale board, 'brand suck' should be edited and the user informed that this kind of thread is not allowed.

2. 'Advice threads'

'Which should I choose, brand A or brand B' -

brand are not any good, because............

This is acceptable, because it is what is being asked for.

3. 'Advice threads' 2

bran suck

- These should be edited.

I refer you to the rules as posted by the admin.. Please read the rule number 3.........you have been edited.
Please feel free to reinstate your thoughts when you can abide BY THE RULES....Have a nice day:D

And you are a blatent idiot. David read my post which took 30 mins for me to type. I provided a VERY LONG BECAUSE, as stated in the second part of HIS rules. Since you find it fun to take this into your own hands and overide David, then I will just have to have you overidden. Lurks, grow up. I have lost all respect for you at this point. Your editting my 5 paragraph scientific data post is just childish and rude. You will not get away with this anymore. I am going to give it my all to have your MODERATORSHIP taken away. NO MORE of this totalitarianism from you. Seti has cooled his jets, now you better cool yours. I refuse to let you edit any more posts that provide SCIENTIFIC PROOF AS TO WHY SOME BRAND IS BAD. Try try again Lurks. You can't beat science, MOD or not. So don't flagrently disrespect me anymore.

Re: My rebutle to this new

DarkBlade said:
And you are a blatent idiot. David read my post which took 30 mins for me to type. I provided a VERY LONG BECAUSE, as stated in the second part of HIS rules. Since you find it fun to take this into your own hands and overide David, then I will just have to have you overidden. Lurks, grow up. I have lost all respect for you at this point. Your editting my 5 paragraph scientific data post is just childish and rude. You will not get away with this anymore. I am going to give it my all to have your MODERATORSHIP taken away. NO MORE of this totalitarianism from you. Seti has cooled his jets, now you better cool yours. I refuse to let you edit any more posts that provide SCIENTIFIC PROOF AS TO WHY SOME BRAND IS BAD. Try try again Lurks. You can't beat science, MOD or not. So don't flagrently disrespect me anymore.

Dark, for president!

He stands up for his rights when these mods just ban him because he can back up his statements.

Haha, DarkBlade actually spent 30 minutes writing a thread bashing Sony and the PSP...hahaha...how ridiculous can you get? :p Someone is starting to get Giancarlotitis...:D

EDIT>>> By the way, how did this get from the PSP to Intel? I must admit, you guys are horrible at keeping to the topic...

Back
Top Bottom