Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-22-2006, 03:53 PM   #41
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: PS3's at Walmart?

Yeah. Every saturday morning theres a farmer's market near my area and my mom goes there to buy our weekly veggies and fruits. So fresh and yummy.

Haha, yeah my parents usually buy generic items like the Kirkland Signature stuff from Costco, unless an actual brand name product is worth the money.

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 04:36 PM   #42
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon F
Wal-Mart is just plain BS. We have one over at Oxnard, and let me tell you it's a hell hole full of kids running around screaming.

I rather shop at Target, even if it means spending a few more bucks. At least I have somehwere to shop without getting a headache.
Yeah, Wal-Mart is crazy...

LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 07:24 PM   #43
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Yeah, you know that one story where during the PS3 launch, someone managed to get themselves faceplanted into a flagpole? Yeah, well that whole idea of 'first ten people sitting in chairs gets a PS3' idea was courtesy of a dumb Walmart manager. So apparently as the 19 year-old was running, some guy pushed him to the side and he went face first into a steel flagpole. I think he dislocated his jaw. The funny thing was that the guy who pushed him immediately called his lawyer after he bought his PS3.

Even funnier is the statement that Walmart came up with after the incident. I forgot the exact words, but it was basically complete bullshit. Something along the lines of "we care about our customers, blah blah blah..." I laughed so hard when I read that, because anyone in their right mind knows that as long as the money is coming in (ka-ching!) Walmart could care less about anyone.

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote