PS3's at Walmart?

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
So I was at Walmart today and I went to the video game section and there they were....4 60gb PS3's in the video game case. No lines, no crowds, no hoopla.

So how come people aren't lined up anymore to buy them? Seems like everyone wanted them when they first came out. Have the problems really cut sales that much?

Because people should be smart enough not to buy from Walmart. Call me crazy or whatnot, but Walmart is a great example of what American corporations SHOULD NOT be like.

There is no problem with buying something from Walmart. It's the same ps3 you'd buy anywhere else.

JikuzeN said:
Not nesscarily, but yes. I've heard alot of bad things about Walmart, even tho i don't live in America. Dunno, PS3 won't sell as much as they 360/Wii until the price drops IMO.
Yeah, the price is definitly an issue. I wouldn't consider buying one until newer ones come out with all the problems fixed.

Tommy Boy said:
There is no problem with buying something from Walmart. It's the same ps3 you'd buy anywhere else.

No, it's not like Walmart gimps the PS3 units, but what Walmart practices and does to communities and their own employees for the sake of low prices is sickening.

If I could, I would send you a copy of a really good video. It's like a documentary called "Walmart: The High Cost of Low Prices" ;) It reveals a lot about things that Walmart has done and will do and a lot of people don't even know about it.

i think its funny, because every time a new consule comes out, its like 600 dollars, and everyone freaks out how much it is (while others buy it), how many bugs it has, and it over-heats "because its soooo powerful" then a year later, you can but it for under 200 dollars, and its runs fine.

Heck, I remember when the SNES came out and it was like 300 dollars, and it was soooo cool... its the same song, different verse.

Back
Top Bottom