PS3 not working

Haha, I have both!!!!

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀, yeah, sorry, getting confused. You have to hold the power button to turn it off, not on :p

I know :p I mostly just hold the touch sensitive button down though until it beeps, and then flick the switch once its gone to red.

I just hit the PS button. Shutdown system. Hit the switch. Quicker than holding the button down. Plus mine's hooked up to a 52' and it's on the ground. I usually don't wanna have to bend over for 10 secs just to reset it. I have my bro flick the switch too lol.

Why not just make a contraption to do the entire thing for you, and also turn off the power switch where the plug goes too! :eek:

Why not just make a contraption to do the entire thing for you, and also turn off the power switch where the plug goes too! :eek:

That's a good idea. Maybe I can get a patent and sell it for some cash. lol. Honestly though, I don't know why but I always flick the switch on the back. Maybe it's because of my parents always yelling at me to turn it off completely. They think the red light in the front is wasting power. I think they moved past that now. Maybe I'll just leave in on...but off that the same time:confused:

I have the Nyko Cooler on mine. It relocates the power switch to the front of the unit.

The switch is right over the silver part where you put in a disc.

NewStandBottom.jpg

i would not trust that intercooler thingy, there said to fry ur system

they do it to the 360

what are you talking about?
all my friends use them and they significantly lower the temp on the 360
witch is believed to cause red ring but causing the motherboard to warp.

I believe the problems with the Intercooler on the 360 has been fixed, but from what I heard from Microsoft. If they can prove you've been using one, supposedly your warranties gone.

Back
Top Bottom