Ps3 Network

Half Evil

Golden Master
Okay, now.............

I got my Ps3 for Xmas 2007. I wasnt 18 then and I knew I wanted things on the PSN. So, what I did was made myself over 18, just to be sure I could use a card and buy things with out any hassles. I dont remember the Bdate I put in though.

So to make things worse I forgot my password. Its been over a year since I have had to enter it and I just cant remember. So to get my password I need my bday. Since I lied about my bday I cant retrieve my password.

I have also emailed Sony under their Play Station 3 section and explained to them, and told them it was my little brother yadda yadda. Anyways, no email back and I want things to get changed. I am over 18 now (which is why I wanted to change it back in the first place) and I need to know my password for obvious reasons.

I would have no problem taking my data and opening another account, but when I took some game data to my brothers house, this ps3 wouldnt let me load it because it wasnt activated under my account. And I cant get into my account. And I dont want to loose everything on my ps3.

What the hell do I do here?

I would say call Sony, since thats the best way to do it.
But I dont know how you can prove to them that it was actually your account.

Try every possible birthday that makes you whatever age you would have been had you been 18 when you created the account (works best if you made your age 18 and not something over).

If you know the email you registered the account with you might be able to retrieve your password. If not, call Sony. When I registered for an account on my PS3 it sent me an email with all of my information.

just change the year? what i usually do is i set my year to 1982 because i was born in 1992 and its just 10 older and it makes me 18 and i can remember it

Back
Top Bottom