PS3 just sold for $15,099.00

I don't really care about getting them for christmas...

edit... actually I dno't care about gettnig one full stop...
lately Sony have gotten a reputation for just releasing shoddy products.

root said:
edit... actually I dno't care about gettnig one full stop...
lately Sony have gotten a reputation for just releasing shoddy products.

yeah let's not forget the battery crisis

Trivium Nate said:
Thats amazing wow who the hell would pay that much when they could take that money and spend it on a computer that is better that PS3

People always do that. That's why eBay even had to put restrictions on the quantity you can sell and so forth. It mainly happened after that one idiot tried selling his PS3 pre-order for $1,000,000.00 (no that is not a typo).

..the buyer must be the guy in the computer hardware/software section that threw chucked away two 7950gx2's and replaced them with two 8800gtx's just to keep himself 'future proofed'

Ha, I had that happen to me when I sold my XBox 360 off of eBay. Someone offered me $1200 or maybe it was $1400 for it. Well, turns out the user is a fake and eBay caught it. They credited all fees back to me and just made me repost it. PayPal didn't add up either because there was an auto notification from what appears to be a PayPal payment through my email for $1400, but as I went to paypal.com direct, money was not there. FAKE

People actually bid for it which is crazy. So far I haven't seen any of those retarded sales where they're actually selling a picture of the console for an absurd price. I remember a lot of that happening with the PS2 and Xbox 360. They would just put in small font in the description stating that it was only a picture, set the price at $100.00 or something, sit back and watch the bids go. :p

im 15 and asked my 17 year old sister,since she can drive, to take my $650 (tax) and take it to somewhere to camp out and i offered her half of the profit. she passed up that opportunity. unbelievable. all i can do is convince myself that she wouldn't have gotten one.

Back
Top Bottom