ps3

i was joking no we shouldnt look up to them , there idiots ,are couple of guys i know at school do it and ones ok but the others been expleled in grade 8 , his lifes screwed up
i thort it was awesome that hes getting a ps3 for so cheap

fair enough man i didnt mean to get on your case about it, its just that crack is really bad and there is nothing good that can come out of it

I did E and felt like i got hit by a car the next day.

And i only tried it because i know its not like CRAK where i wotn be able to stop.

Why in the world would u do cocain, crack, meth, speed heroin?

Not true. Doing E is just as bad. Same with weed. Everyone says weed isn't bad but it leads to so many more drugs... god knows what could be in a bag of weed. Dealers lace it with all kinds of other drugs and crap. Unless you grow it, it's probly got some other stuff in it.

weed is the gateway drug....but we will never ever stop it....i mean i got a great deal and ill do it again if its stolen i wont because you can go to jail from buying stolen property or get it taken away and you lose your money.

fair enough man i didnt mean to get on your case about it, its just that crack is really bad and there is nothing good that can come out of it

its not bad its terrible the guy comes into school and his eyes are red . like RED as red is !!! hes got no life and lives in a shead behind his mums house and she doesnt even feed him. the worst part is he was alright guy at the start of the year now hes a F@# up asshole

idc what ne one says im still going to buy the merchandise as long as its the kids stuff if i get a deal and he gets high were both happy.

lol were not telling you not to buy it , i rekon its a great deal. were just saying that weed screwes up ur life. which most people no

ppl will do what they will...i mean if i was improvrished and had no way out i would sell drugs like i was dieing tomarrow.

i cant say with the mentality i have now h no but if i was raised a diff way maybe it wouldent look so bad

if there were no crakheads there would be no dealer

As soon as I read that I thought back to one of my past girlfriends who had an uncle that sold all kinds of crap and when family is involved in dealing they always seem to say the same thing, I honestly gotta call bullshit.

If we didn't have those dealers on our streets peddling their crap we'd have less teenagers buying and trying it. Just because they can make some money doesn't justify selling it. They don't have to deal with the effects their drugs impact on family and friends, they get to count the profit... I despise them.

Back
Top Bottom