ps3

you make that sound like a bad thing,

the fact is IF it was stolen, its already been stolen it might aswell go to good use,

what would be the difference in not buying it or buying it ?? would that kid have his PS3 back no ....

because if there was no market for stolen stuff it wouldn't have been stolen in the first place...

Most crack heads steal things not pawn off what was rightfully theres, but congrats man I just thought I would throw that out there. ;)

Thats because they've already pawned off everything they own. Maybe this is a new crackhead who hasn't pawned off all his possession for crack yet.

if hes a proper crackhead then that ps3 would of been robbed and no offence to you sek3o1 but if youre cousin is selling crack then he is the scum of the earth. ive seen my friends screw their life's up on smack and crack. its not pretty having to help your mate down the stairs because his muscles have all seized up so he could go throw up in the toilet from were he has gone cold turkey. ive got no problem with other drugs as long as they are taken for recreational use but smack and crack are by far the worse out there. then i would say followed by cannabis but only if its smoked very heavy every day it can have really bad mental health issues for some people.

it works and is good....he is scum lol he is family and he does what he wants...if there were no crakheads there would be no dealer......and usually he gets things that come through last week he had a 37 inch vizio for 350....just have to catch him at the right time.

there not the scum of the earth , if they were would would we buy hot ps3 from :) .i say we look up to this guy

youre saying we should look up to a crack dealer? have you ever seen how crack can riun someones life. what if that ps3 was that crack heads, he spent all the money from it and now he needs to buy some more crack. he sees a lady walking along the street smashes her face in and takes her money. are you saying we should look up to someone that causes that?

i was joking no we shouldnt look up to them , there idiots ,are couple of guys i know at school do it and ones ok but the others been expleled in grade 8 , his lifes screwed up
i thort it was awesome that hes getting a ps3 for so cheap

I wouldn't buy a ps3 from a crackhead, who knows what condition it might be in. I'll stick with EBGames for my ps3 needs.

If you are a crack head you fucked your own life up.

Why would anyone do something they know will ruin them....they are stupid sorry.

I've done my share of drugs, herb, drinking, and E.

I did E and felt like i got hit by a car the next day.
NEver did it again.

And i only tried it because i know its not like CRAK where i wotn be able to stop.

Why in the world would u do cocain, crack, meth, speed heroin?

Knowing it will ruin your life.

If you are stupid enough to do so thats your fault.
To the people who sell it, its not right to feed the fire but i understand that the money is there and thats why they do it, they might sell it but almost non actually do it.

Back
Top Bottom