Ps2

If I got a PS2, I'd buy all the DDR games, but I guess they aren't for you :p

Its good to get out an old system though, for the first time in ages. Got out my Dreamcast not long ago, and have been playing a few games on that.
I'm wondering wheather to run through Shenmue again, and get Shenmue 2 for the Xbox which runs on the 360.

ahhh... shenmue. I played that as well. It was a pretty decent game.. but I'm not so sure I could bring myself to play through the sequel.

Its good to get out an old system though, for the first time in ages. Got out my Dreamcast not long ago, and have been playing a few games on that.
I'm wondering wheather to run through Shenmue again, and get Shenmue 2 for the Xbox which runs on the 360.

Damn, I forgot about that. I love DDR.

I had a Dreamcast once, in some ways it was before it's time, loved the memory cards, there's never been any like them since, as for games, there was one I particularly liked, can't remember the name, but it all took place in a large city with huge space shuttles continuously coming in to land, it involved visiting chemists to get certain drugs, your energy came from slot machines dispensing cans of drink, as for the PS2 I have one still.

Ah. Yes, the memory cards (Or Virtual memory units) were just plain cool.
Even if they were a little a pricey, they were at least original.

I have two dreamcasts now, and I still love them. Amongst my games is a gem called "Ikaruga".... what a game..
It likes to teach people who think their good at video games that their wrong, bahahah!

It's coming to Xbox Live Arcade soon, I recommend all 360 owners to play it!

Another game coming to the Xbox arcade which will be excellent is Rez. I never got to play it, but from what I heard... its definetly one I'll get.
I've only ever bought one other game from the Arcade, and thats Geometry Wars.

Get the crash bandicoot games for PS (1 and 2 especially) if you haven't already :) They were just excellent, and they'll play on your PS2.

Another game coming to the Xbox arcade which will be excellent is Rez. I never got to play it, but from what I heard... its definetly one I'll get.
I've only ever bought one other game from the Arcade, and thats Geometry Wars.

Get the crash bandicoot games for PS (1 and 2 especially) if you haven't already :) They were just excellent, and they'll play on your PS2.

Crash Bandicoot WARPED was just plain sweet! Great platformers.

I heard Rez was good too.. I think I might track down the PS2 version since I am not a 360 owner (need to fix that :p )

Back
Top Bottom