Prototype: Game of the Gods.

It's like Mercenaries with a very difficult AI and a completely destructible environment.

Mercenaries had/has a destructible environment. The question is, how much more realistic looking is the destruction? They went pretty cheap on the Mercenaries game series. Though gameplay in that game was really fun and addicting.

Red Faction looks absolutely amazing. Everything is so realistic. They have one of the most advance physic systems out on the market.

I beat this game a few days ago [main story mode]
It was the most fun I've had in a game in a long time.

The control mechanics are lacking though and many of the move 'upgrades' are essentially useless because 2 main moves can beat the entire game... all other upgrades or more like 'stuff they put in to look like there's a lot of options'.

Favourite part of the game: Taking the identity of a military officer, and 'pansying' aka telling all other officers that some random person is the true enemy and everyone shoots the wrong guy. hehe

Red Faction looks absolutely amazing. Everything is so realistic. They have one of the most advance physic systems out on the market.

I remember playing the original for PS2. That was a fun game, even though when characters moved backwards they looked like they were doing a running moonwalk.

This game is sick!

pfuRd3Lu.png

Back
Top Bottom