A proper introduction....

samainfirenight

Solid State Member
I thought I'd drop in to give a big !Hello!, and tell a bit 'bout myself.

I've been tweakin', tinkerin', and "destructin'" PC's since the beginning days of Win95. I've owned a Packard Hell, a Dell, and two Ibm's; that I still have (one desktop, and one laptop). I'm the only "true" Redneck Geek from my little area in the Southern U.S. And I ....Love.... my Mustang GT. [[Git'er Done]]

Greetings, Samainfirenight! Interesting, very interesting! A Redneck Geek!?

Windows '95! Lol! I was only a wee little Boy of 8 Years in 1995!

Well; hello, I hope you find your stay enjoyable!

Lord Kalthorn said:
A Redneck Geek!?

NOTE: I am of Legal Adult Age, read at your own risk

Redneck = One who; speaks the English language with a definitive slur aka Southern Drawl; is obsessed with outdoor activities; including, but not limited to:
* Excessive amounts of alcohol consumption in the form of beer, namely; Miller Lite, Busch Light, or, Bud Light.

* All terrain vehichle travels within/through; mud, water, rocks, hills, valleys, etc...

* Four-Wheel drive trucking; in areas listed above.

* Rifle/Pistol....shooting/hunting; White Tailed Buck Deer, Squirrel, Quail, Rabbit...etc

* Fishing; Largemouth Bass (still waitin' on the big one)

And So On....

Geek = One who has an IQ of 125 and/or higher and gets *the look* from aquaintences when discussing any form of topic. (I'm sure you knew this one, but anyways....)

Lol! I don't like your point that a Geek has over 125 IQ - I know loads of geeks with IQs below 20! It is a Nerd (mix between Geek and Brainiac!) who has to have an IQ of over 125!

I have just realised! All of my sentances have started to end almost completly in Exlamation Marks! Why!

Do forgive my wrongly defined interpretation. Where I live, a geek, nerd, and even some freaks are in the much the same clique. I will say that you are absolutely right L.Kalthorn. [ not that I am an A$$ kisser, but I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong :) ]

Samainfirenight said:
Do forgive my wrongly defined interpretation. Where I live, a geek, nerd, and even some freaks are in the much the same clique. I will say that you are absolutely right L.Kalthorn.
Well, thank you, I have never been to America or indeed the far south so I don't know how you guys do it 'da'an th'ya'. My Geek point however I do like - I do know Geeks - but I don't know any Nerds (bar myself of course!) - I do also know Brainiacs (to quote to technical term!) so there comes a time when I needed to fiddle with the idea in my mind.
Samainfirenight said:
[ not that I am an A$$ kisser, but I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong :) ]
Lol! I'm quite happy whether you Kiss my Arse or not! You weren't really wrong either - it depends what kind of scale you're thinking of when you say it.

[PS] I must thank you for this discussion! Anything to catch up with Dragonjames2 in a Legal Fashion is much appreciated! [/PS]

Err! Geek! Euw! *Points and laughs!* (lol :D lol Only being silly!)

Yeah - god knows what my IQ is up at but its about between 130 and 140! - so I must be a Nerd too! If a Nerd is just IQ over 125 then we're probably all Nerds!

Back
Top Bottom