Prom 09

It was pretty sick.

100_1461.jpg

how was your guys'? for those who had one

My prom was a rip off. I think I paid couple hundreds only to dance at a hotel and drink 7 up. There wasn't sh8 to do. I did enjoy my date though. I thinking back, I wonder if my high school made profit off of the prom event.

lmao joga that sweeet :)

lol no after party for me this year. i slept over at my girlfriends house and had some fun on the couch ;) but her parents wanted us home by 1. next year when im 18 there is gonna definitely gonna be partying :) then of course a hotel room ;)

What's wrong with your eye? Why r u blinking so much?;)

lmao^^

i love wow but my subscription ran dry :( so did the bank :(

but im not going to my prom like some other member said earlier, id rather stay home and chill with my computer or friends doing shit that want to do

What Proms without getting laid after... I didn't even know that this type of thing happened. God things have changed since I was in school. Prom's = Guaranteed drunken sex afterward...:D:D:D

Heck I even did it at the prom my sophomore year with the senior I went with...:cool:
Some girl told me the other day that it was stupid to do it after prom because that's too cliche...I told her that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard haha.

Anyway, mine's Friday. Hopefully I'll have lots of stories to post up.

First girlfriend didnt do it after prom because it was to sterotypical.

Second girlfriend I got to stay home and have sex multiple times instead of paying money to do it after (lol)

My current girlfriend was on the rag :\

Back
Top Bottom