Prom 09

I don't have a prom anymore since I graduated. I am going with a friend to hers. Here is a picture from Formal. I look surprised, I know. I got my haircut too. :(

n567200536_2131100_8413.jpg

I don't have a prom anymore since I graduated. I am going with a friend to hers. Here is a picture from Formal. I look surprised, I know. I got my haircut too. :(

n567200536_2131100_8413.jpg

You got your hair cut? Jeese dude. Haha, jk. You two look good.

I got it cut the next day, haha. Thanks for the compliment! I'm in love with this girl. I had a really nice time with her.

^^^ Lmao

I went to prom and post prom. A lot of kids went to a party out at the "lagoon" after prom instead... but I had a youth group trip the next day, so I decided not to go... They were out there til like 7 AM, lol. Party til the sun comes up in some randoms farmers forest, lol.

I went to my Prom this weekend. I had the SAT that morning, but I still had the energy. I went to after prom too. I ended up going without a date, but I got one at the group thing. When we got to Prom (first ones there FTL) I got in the zone immediately. I think I danced the most. She and I got pretty close and what not. When she left I got pretty close with this other girl. Overall, it was awesome. I wish it was longer than 4 hours though cause I was tearing that shit up.

What Proms without getting laid after... I didn't even know that this type of thing happened. God things have changed since I was in school. Prom's = Guaranteed drunken sex afterward...:D:D:D

Heck I even did it at the prom my sophomore year with the senior I went with...:cool:

lmao joga that sweeet :)

lol no after party for me this year. i slept over at my girlfriends house and had some fun on the couch ;) but her parents wanted us home by 1. next year when im 18 there is gonna definitely gonna be partying :) then of course a hotel room ;)

Back
Top Bottom