Projector or monitor

I've seen an Epson projector at Costco for under $500 so they're really coming down in price. They are very bright and high quality. Makes a perfect movie theater screen. Definitely cost much less than a widescreen HDTV.

Yeah, and DLP projectors are getting cheaper too...not to mention compact with great quality and color.

I'd go with a monitor. Though projectors are nice too. But for everyday use monitor is much better. We have a projector, well actually my stepfather's company has one, but it's almost the same thing since he can take it home when ever he wants to. But we don't use it much, it's very useful in some situations, like last christmas we had quite many relatives at our house, and ofcourse we had to show them lot's of pictures. So there the projector was very useful. And ofcourse it's good for keeping presentations.

It's not too bad to watch TV from it, but I prefer to watch TV from a TV. :p

lol projector bad my freind has one for video editing and i dont like it much. but u can always just get a nice tv or get an athens monitor wich is huge! i think the athens monitor is 156inches.

lol u pay like 3grand for an athens monitor wich is sweet and its made for pcs. 156in of pure sweet gold!!!!!! lol umm a nice tv with nice inputs would be good too u know. get something with hdmi component video and s video. theres a nice panasonic i like its so nice. get dlp and tehres actually new tech out its suppose to be nice.

Back
Top Bottom