"the Project"

Well it took me 2 years to learn photoshop in my hobbie so hopefully my skills have come to use for something and that makes me happy, thanks.

What exactly is it? A game of some sort?
I'm a 3D modeller, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be too good when it comes to low poly modelling and UVW unwrapping, so I think I'm out :p

the more the merrier! we coulc use you, and sorry guys im updating the list thisis for a Video game project were having just to verify and languages idk i use this personally:

darkbasic:

http://darkbasic.thegamecreators.com/

i would love to help, but i has no skillz in programming and such.

i can help with the story and ideas and that stuff though

sweet ill add you. and i believe its decided c++ guys now we need a vg idea.fps?rpg?adventure. id go for adventure or sandbox.

well, ive always though of making a game with this story basis

i copied this from a thread i posted in a wile ago

feel free to pm mw with more ideas or changes

hmm...ive always had this dream that goes a little something like this

first quarter of the dream is me as a soilder in a not so distance future war. after normal fighting, your squad dies in an RPG attack, and i get shrapnel stuck in my head.

the second quarter is me rehab. im badly hurt, in ICU most of the time, but something strange. my vitals are off, and my brainwave patter is off the chart. but everyone turns the other cheek

after a while of rehab, im with my personal trainer, but then, out of nowhere, you see a vision of him dead, on the ground, just lying there. i wake up from wat seems of me bieng knocked out, to find a crowd over my personal trainer, who is dead, just like in the vision.

i start to discover some power that have been unlocked because of the sever head injury. power include killing on command, possession, and slight telekininis.

i get power hungry after practincing, and force m way back to the war, killing all enemies.

after some time of this, the goverment wants me dead. they kidnapp me and bring me to the states, but the plan backfires after my blindfold slips, havok is wrecked.

i might even wright a book on this.

my idea was similar to this, first half of the game is a classic ww2 war style fighting. however there is a little data recovered from reconissonce you have been doing about a special "blue gene" (lol not the pc) that rapidly accelerates human growth. (i.e. arm blows of it immediatly regrows). and about halfway through its a zombie game with fastly regenerating zombies. a big twist for a game!

I might be of some help. I can program in C/C++ and have experience with OpenGL (unfortunately not Direct X). I have also used some ray-tracing software for making 3D models.

Dont do the zombie idea, sounds boring... Ok, I can give you my friends story for a movie maybe... I cant exactly remember it though... lol, I will have to talk to him first and all, so I will get back to you tommorrow on that...

The name of the movie was to be called "Overkill"

He had a fairly good story for a Mafia themed story.
I think it was something along the lines of the main charector, Jack, is working for a hitman, and gets turned on... His former mob boss kills his family and attepts to kill him as well. Jack escapes, and fights his way to the top to kill his former leader.
I remember it as being a pretty involved script he had written and not too bad a story, but hard to put into a game I think...

Or he has another one that we were going to film this summer. Called 8ight past Dead. The original story line was about a man who had an assassin attempt made on him, and now he is fighting back, taking out 8 rival gangs with him. It was supposed to be over the top violent, and a lot of martial arts, along with a women assassin, which was supposed to be kind of a different twist, especially since in most movies, the women assassin enemy becomes an ally or something, well in this one, she was brutally killed like all other assassins. Something the audience was intended to think, "Holy $hit!"

I think my friend who wrote these scripts played to many M rated games, lol. But those are some of his stories we are going to make into movies sometime...

Back
Top Bottom