"the Project"

im directX, btw i think its agreed from last poll a FPS/shooter with some unique twist like rpg or whatever.

I have a website that I'm not doing anything with, let me know if you'd like me to setup chat on there or something for "The Project"

I would like to join, but I don't know coding or anything, the only thing I could offer would be a website, I'm going to try to learn C++ through tutorials online, but I don't I'll pick it up fast enough to help that much.

you can help with ideas and debugging. and we can use you for the website for sure ill ad you just look at jogobo0nito's sig and post it in your own so we know you are.

Yeah man. Any help is appreciated. It will take us a while to get everything set up and organized, but once we do, we can get rolling. And from there on it moves much faster. Hascet, on the website, if you can make a log in thing it would be nice. Also make it so we can add people to the Dev. Team and keep others out. That way we can know who's actually helping out with Dev. and we can have like a forum to talk about Milestones and Dev. without being disturbed by newcomers. Sorry if I'm asking too much of you.

Yeah man. Any help is appreciated. It will take us a while to get everything set up and organized, but once we do, we can get rolling. And from there on it moves much faster. Hascet, on the website, if you can make a log in thing it would be nice. Also make it so we can add people to the Dev. Team and keep others out. That way we can know who's actually helping out with Dev. and we can have like a forum to talk about Milestones and Dev. without being disturbed by newcomers. Sorry if I'm asking too much of you.
No, thats fine, that should be easy enough to setup. the website is at www.hascet.com

I registered. Hopefully I picked the right time. Central is -7 right?

edit: Hascet the website looks great! I would like to thank you for taking the time to make it. It's perfect for what we need. So thank you.

Back
Top Bottom