the professor

susetech

Beta member
Previously on this forum there was a guy who was referred to as "The Professor". Not sure if it was his nick or not. Anyone know who that guy was?

Previously on this forum there was a guy who was referred to as "The Professor". Not sure if it was his nick or not. Anyone know who that guy was?
I got to wondering how you knew "the professor", as you only joined today, then I found out that you were or are "shooup", [whom I remember, as I joined in 2005] I say "were or are", as you are still registered under that name plus susetech & using the same IP address.
As you well know, you are only allowed one account, please get back to me ASAP.

Thank you.

So you know who im talking about brookfield? Is he still active on the forum?
His last post was in September last year, but that's beside the point, I asked you to get back to me as you have two live accounts which is illegal, look I'll make it simple for you, instead of making a fuss about the legality, I intend to close shooup's account that you were using earlier, then stopped posting a year ago.
I thought it only fair to give you prior warning, so OK then?, I'm off to bed now it's 10.43 GMT here, so I'll expect your response in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom