probably th4e most reasonable police officer i have ever heard

that cop is actually cool, one of few.
scientology, lol what a retarded religion, i hope tom cruise gets abducted and probed like theres no tomorrow

Wow! I have alot of respect for that cop. I especially respect cops who care about protesters. After all, it is our right.

Scientology?! That is so weird. You all have just educated me on something. I heard about it but knew very little. I support all who protest this crazy religion.

Edit;

I was reading the Wikipedia website and found that CSI stood for Church of Scientology International. Does this mean that the show, CSI, having the same letters in its name, has some sort of affiliation? If so, that is freaky. That happens to be one of my favorite crime solving shows. I pray they are in no way, shape, or form related.

What's more, I was troubled by these quotes;

"Psychiatry and psychology are destructive and abusive practices." So, does this mean that they feel my friends, who suffer from mental illnesses are wrong for seeking help? These practices have helped many, many people. there is nothing wrong with counciling!

"Dianetics is a sub study of Scientology that deals with the reactive mind, the "bank" of traumatic experiences known as engrams which are said to inhibit success and happiness." So, you mean to say that these people feel that those who suffer traumatic experiences are responsible for them?! We don't always have control of what happens. I guess in their eyes, I'm a bad person. And, inhibiting success and happiness? Bogus! There are many who've triumphed turning the negative into positive despite Trauma. David Pelzer is a prime example.

"Therefore, a therapy which asks man to adapt his subjective environment to the obective environment, and not the other way around, is like psychiatry enslaving and is unworkable simply because it is not true." Sure! They should tell the many who've seeked the help of therapy and have gotten better this crap.

"Scientology and Dianetics state that the dynamic principle of existence is to survive." There is so much more to life than that! What a cruddy view! These people really are messed up!

"...warns that "over time, morals can become outmoded, burdensome, and so invite revolt." So, what? Have no morals then? Just do whatever it is you want without a price to pay or a consequence? Jee! Sounds like this religion is just making up an excuse for people to judge one another and practice bad behavior with the fantasy of not ever paying the piper.

"Scientology states that there is no absolute right or wrong but that right and wrong are actually a gradient from right to wrong." So, these people are like jellyfish--no backbone. They say they have morals: however, they contradict themselves greatly.

"Scientology defines ethics as "the actions an individual takes on himself to ensure his continued survival across the dynamics. It is a personal thing that an ethical person does by his own choice."[60] "Ethics actually consists of rationality toward the highest level of survival for the individual, the future race, the group, Mankind and the other dynamics taken up collectively." So, I guess it is okay to steal, kill, hurt, fight, wreck property, and whatever it is you'd like so long as it helps you to find joy and survive?! This is NOT at all a code of ethics. Actually, this contradicts it.

"According to Scientology, various ethical states or "conditions" represent one's degree of success and delineate a sequence of steps to improve that condition of existence. From best to worst, these "conditions" are Power, Affluence, Normal, Emergency, Danger, Non-Existence, Liability, Doubt, Enemy, Treason and Confusion. Scientologists are expected to use statistical measurement to assess "measurement of survival potential,"[62] where a downward trend could identify an 'emergency condition' and an upward trend could identify a 'affluence condition'." So, i guess because one is poor and has not had an extreme measure of success doesn't give them the right to exist?! Having gain proves ethics?! Nonsense--total nonsense! There are plenty of unsuccessful people who are very honest and goodhearted.

"According to The Scientology Handbook, the Scientology method of statistics can and should be applied to individuals, groups and organizations inside and outside of Scientology." Hell to the NO! Over my dead body! That means that a good part of the world would be disposed of and the population decreased dramatically! Most are in poverty.

"In plain English, the purpose of Scientology ethics is to eliminate opponents, then eliminate people's interests in things other than Scientology." I guess that now, it is a crime to be an individual. It is their aim to make the entire human race robotic.

I'm done citing quotes. these people make me sick. I can't bare to read anymore. They are psycho! I'm really, really, really convinced they are way off to the left and totally off the map!

PROTEST

PROTEST

PROTEST

PROTEST

PROTEST

I don't know of the Officer on a personal level, But I have seen him.

I mirror his work ethic and morals as well. Unfortunately at times, Protestor's become quite the opposite and quickly become a problem and leave us no choice but to use authoritive force.

I mirror his work ethic and morals as well. Unfortunately at times, Protestor's become quite the opposite and quickly become a problem and leave us no choice but to use authoritive force.

Use brutal force if needed please. Scientology is a piece of shit.

hey americansensei if you do see him around could you tell him thats hes on youtube and that hes getting alot of good feedback about his style?

It's my understanding that an asshole of a protester gets very uncooperative with the police, forcing them to take measures, and in the end the cop looks like the asshole.

Back
Top Bottom