probably th4e most reasonable police officer i have ever heard

Fisher

Fully Optimized
i came across this you tube video and i have to say that if this is probably the most reasonable and fair police officer that i have ever heard. respect to the man and a a good bench mark for all police officers to go by in my opinion

http://youtube.com/watch?v=k9yIBOnbJjY

That cop is amazing. He is 100% right. One of the very few cops that care for the well being of protesters. Maybe against the Church of Scientology?

LAPD, too. Wonder if AmericanSensei knows him in any way?

theres got to be tones of police in LAPD but it would be good if americansensei did know him. i would be able to pass on a message to keep up the good work

theres got to be tones of police in LAPD but it would be good if americansensei did know him. i would be able to pass on a message to keep up the good work

Exactly what I was thinking. LAPD is one of the largest police forces in the US, and maybe even the world, but it would be awesome if americansensei knew him for reasons you stated.

Ha ha lol he is a cool cop. Most cops in Galloway are Idiots and don't know anything. But one of my best friends dad is a lead detective and hes really cool.

Back
Top Bottom