probably a stupid idea - but oh well its 4am.

HAve done the old "ah, what's the point in going to sleep now" thing plenty of times before, completely unaided on occasion. Just don't get too comfy anywhere, keep doing something. I find even something as simple as having breakfast news on works to keep you up if you make an effort to listen to it and comprehend it. It aint hard. Did one tonight actually, have yet to sleep, about 4ish i felt a little sleepy so i watched 15to1 (blast from the past) and spent the hour trying to answer the questions like normal, then had intellectual conversation on Cr, i'm roaring away still. NOWHERE's level of intellect aint enough to keep me up though, NOWHERE nearly put me out

I wouldn't really recommend it if done a lot, but about once a month, then no problem. Sleep can help you refresh your mind and keep you alert of you and your surroundings.

what? WHAT!?4 what? doesn't b come after a? huh?

Shh. You know they don't like "that place" around here.

Hmm. Let us not speak of NOWHERE again, lol. [/THREADJACK] Move along people - There's nothing to see here.

At weekends, I sometimes stay up until 3-4ish. I HAVE done all-nighters.... But I don't feel good the next day!

Back
Top Bottom