Probably a fail question

Have many mates who've been banned from CS because of suspected cheating, they should accept some ppl are just epic good.

Uhm, lets see..ive worked for Steam..Vac2 does NOT wrongfully ban people btw. It scans for memory injections in the ring3 mode. it WILL not ban someone wrongfully. So if they say "oh i never cheated" thats complete bullcrap. And most ppl ARENT epic good. its not like pubs matter anyways, i play in league competition only and i was 3rd best source player in the world in 2006. Ppl think i cheat all the time... i just take it as a compliment and its not like im going to get vac banned because i dont cheat..so dont say you have friends who have been vacbanned that havnt cheated, because thats not the case. You get vac banned, you HAVE cheated.

This is the reason i play in league play only. because they have a client ANTI-CHEAT program. It scans for ring0 and ring3 modifications of the game memory (kernel mode). So basicallly, if you get cheat, you caught, dont deny it.

i got zero and 1.6. I didn't have another ten dollars to spend. I just noticed one of the best FPS of all time is 10 dollars lol

wow if you can't play normally, don't play at all

thats a sign of no skill

yeah but if anyone wants to help donate so we CAN get our server up give me a PM...it was up but no one donated again and no one played.

Wow, I remember playing the beta of Counter Strike since 1999 or 2000. I've been playing it ever since. I mostly stick to Left 4 Dead and Call Of Duty 4 now. I'm getting tired of being banned every 10 minutes.

Uhm, lets see..ive worked for Steam..Vac2 does NOT wrongfully ban people btw. It scans for memory injections in the ring3 mode. it WILL not ban someone wrongfully. So if they say "oh i never cheated" thats complete bullcrap. And most ppl ARENT epic good. its not like pubs matter anyways, i play in league competition only and i was 3rd best source player in the world in 2006. Ppl think i cheat all the time... i just take it as a compliment and its not like im going to get vac banned because i dont cheat..so dont say you have friends who have been vacbanned that havnt cheated, because thats not the case. You get vac banned, you HAVE cheated.

This is the reason i play in league play only. because they have a client ANTI-CHEAT program. It scans for ring0 and ring3 modifications of the game memory (kernel mode). So basicallly, if you get cheat, you caught, dont deny it.

hey whatever, i watched him play and he wasn't cheating in any form. Keep in mind this was CS 1.6 and not source.

and also that's being a bit presumptuous to say that you will ALWAYS get caught if you're cheating. There is no such thing as completely hack-proof/cheat-proof code.

Back
Top Bottom