Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #21
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to tom-knox
Default Re: Probably a fail question

Have many mates who've been banned from CS because of suspected cheating, they should accept some ppl are just epic good.

New player: iPhone 4 32gb
tom-knox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:41 PM   #22
Fully Optimized

Uhm, lets see..ive worked for Steam..Vac2 does NOT wrongfully ban people btw. It scans for memory injections in the ring3 mode. it WILL not ban someone wrongfully. So if they say "oh i never cheated" thats complete bullcrap. And most ppl ARENT epic good. its not like pubs matter anyways, i play in league competition only and i was 3rd best source player in the world in 2006. Ppl think i cheat all the time... i just take it as a compliment and its not like im going to get vac banned because i dont cheat..so dont say you have friends who have been vacbanned that havnt cheated, because thats not the case. You get vac banned, you HAVE cheated.

This is the reason i play in league play only. because they have a client ANTI-CHEAT program. It scans for ring0 and ring3 modifications of the game memory (kernel mode). So basicallly, if you get cheat, you caught, dont deny it.

PokerDegenerate: Don't listen to these guys, I like the IDE makes it look vintage like a 68 Camaro SS...
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #23
Fully Optimized

my steam name is holysky55

i never did anything on that website though
Old 04-10-2009, 06:24 PM   #24
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to _-..zKiLLA..-_

source is better and i think we have our server still up
Old 04-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #25
Fully Optimized

i got zero and 1.6. I didn't have another ten dollars to spend. I just noticed one of the best FPS of all time is 10 dollars lol
Old 04-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #26
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by _-..zKiLLA..-_ View Post
source is better and i think we have our server still up
actually its not up because..i was the only one paying for it and you got caught cheating and your never on steam.

PokerDegenerate: Don't listen to these guys, I like the IDE makes it look vintage like a 68 Camaro SS...
Old 04-10-2009, 07:40 PM   #27
Fully Optimized

wow if you can't play normally, don't play at all

thats a sign of no skill
Old 04-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #28
Fully Optimized

yeah but if anyone wants to help donate so we CAN get our server up give me a PM...it was up but no one donated again and no one played.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:24 PM   #29
Fully Optimized

Wow, I remember playing the beta of Counter Strike since 1999 or 2000. I've been playing it ever since. I mostly stick to Left 4 Dead and Call Of Duty 4 now. I'm getting tired of being banned every 10 minutes.

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:29 PM   #30
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to Š88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec View Post
Uhm, lets see..ive worked for Steam..Vac2 does NOT wrongfully ban people btw. It scans for memory injections in the ring3 mode. it WILL not ban someone wrongfully. So if they say "oh i never cheated" thats complete bullcrap. And most ppl ARENT epic good. its not like pubs matter anyways, i play in league competition only and i was 3rd best source player in the world in 2006. Ppl think i cheat all the time... i just take it as a compliment and its not like im going to get vac banned because i dont cheat..so dont say you have friends who have been vacbanned that havnt cheated, because thats not the case. You get vac banned, you HAVE cheated.

This is the reason i play in league play only. because they have a client ANTI-CHEAT program. It scans for ring0 and ring3 modifications of the game memory (kernel mode). So basicallly, if you get cheat, you caught, dont deny it.
hey whatever, i watched him play and he wasn't cheating in any form. Keep in mind this was CS 1.6 and not source.

and also that's being a bit presumptuous to say that you will ALWAYS get caught if you're cheating. There is no such thing as completely hack-proof/cheat-proof code.

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lösung!
Š88 is offline   Reply With Quote