Pro Street!

well in Australia you can buy a game for AU$100 then play it for a week , if you beat it or you dont like it you can take it back and get full refund.

with the "trade-ins" i sold them my game for AU$10 next week i saw it for $50 WTF
Are you serious? Here they wont even let us trade in PC games. Cause of the whole product key thing.

I tried the demo. The damage is more "real" per se. Yes, you get more than scratches on your car now, but it's still not really realistic. I can hit a pole full speed and it would total the car in real life, I can hit a pole in the game and it just smashes in or takes off the bumper and maybe does something to the fenders. The way to total is to flip the car.

I personally like Test Drive Unlimited and NFSMW better even just trying the demo of Pro Street. I like racing along with just being able to drive around. In TDU you get a lot of space to drive around in...

The thing that put me off Pro Street was the demo. The environment was very empty, the camera was crap, and the crashes seemed more fake than they first made out. It just seemed badly put together.

Back
Top Bottom