Prison Story

recon 16 said:
why would he not want to get out of prison?

Because prison has pretty much taken over his life. Since prison inmates recieve food, shelter and most things (paid by us taxpayers), it's more convenient than going out and making a living again, especially since he's already that old.

Thats true.. Its a way of life. Sure it is also his life.. But its also a way of life.. Its like.. Theres an art to surviving in prision.. becasuse really its horrible in here. People get killed, fights.. Ect.. I mean.. Hes got it down, and its all he knows how to do, because frankly.. Hes been their from 19.. So I mean.. he doesnt know how to do anything else..

The guy said he is normally a peaceful man. And he HAD TO HT HIM. He wanted to stay iin prison the only way to get thrown back in was by hitting him. It worked like expected. He said hes had a few guys want to stay in pirson but no one ever hti a gaurd to stay.

meby hes beter off in there .. hemight not be able to find a job or food or a home ... i mean conusim (cant spell - GRRR!), qutie a few people were beter off with it .. they were always guantreed food and shealter

Back
Top Bottom