Princess Diana

It was a good concert and a fitting tribute to a great lady who helped many people especially children, it was a great loss when she died and the world could never replace an angel like her AMEN, as for how she died well their can be many conspiracies but at the end of the day all she wanted was happiness with Dodie but her celebrity status eventually led to her death as the Paparazzi would not leave he alone, they hounded and chased her all over France on that fatal night, they should be ashamed of themselves.
Happy Birthday English Rose you will forever blossom in my heart.

It was a good concert and a fitting tribute to a great lady who helped many people especially children, it was a great loss when she died and the world could never replace an angel like her AMEN, as for how she died well their can be many conspiracies but at the end of the day all she wanted was happiness with Dodie but her celebrity status eventually led to her death as the Paparazzi would not leave he alone, they hounded and chased her all over France on that fatal night, they should be ashamed of themselves.
Happy Birthday English Rose you will forever blossom in my heart.
i must say i am not a fan of the royal family but she was different as you said she helped somay people and so many causes rather than sat in some big mansion saying oh this is appaling this shouldnt be happening but then switching the tv of and its out of your mind diana actually went there and tried all she could to help . Although her celebrity killed her in the end IMO anyway she used it to great effect to help so many people and that realy sets her appart from any other royal family member yet

She was the only reason I used to watch the royal family, she had that sparkle like an inner glow that drew people in. a spell of enchantment, she was so different, down to earth unlike any other Royal past and present. her work was phenomenal, her kindness untouchable and her drive and enthusiasm unquestionable. I still remember the day she died like yesterday, on the day of the funeral I was sad and what made it worse was while watching the coffin being carried I was layed on the couch fighting the tears(soppy git) and I GOT STUNG BY WASP:(

Back
Top Bottom