Price of Ipods in Japan?

mental liberator, you really are starting to sound like giancarlo...

no need to go around calling people stupid for asking a question... which is all he did. a simple 'no' would have been enough...

:rolleyes:

mark thorpe said:
mental liberator, you really are starting to sound like giancarlo...

no need to go around calling people stupid for asking a question... which is all he did. a simple 'no' would have been enough...

:rolleyes:

Yea, what a rude guy.

Mental Liberator said:
Ahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry dude but I have to say, HOLY SHIT that was funny, man that was good, phew... I think this is probably the topic of the month.

#1 I go to Japan like every other summer, and the price of their electonics is about 0.05% more expensive than electonics here.
#2 Even if you didn't know that items in Japan are more expensive (Which most people do) believing that a item that is worth 350 dollars can be priced at 30 dollars, man kid, you're good. Real good, you're going to be a star.
#3 You are stupid.

*Puts best topic of the month banner on topic*

But the floppy burner thread was better.

You're so mean, man. He wasn't born in Japan, so how the hell does he know? No need to call him stupid for asking that. Blame the source he got it from. Although the price conversion was off...

You guys are missing the point.

30 dollar iPods.
#1 That's impossible, because then companies would transport them from over there to America and sell them for like 50 bucks.
#2 If they were 30 bucks, it would be on the news.
#3 30 dollars.

And of course I'm being mean. I'm an asshole, Cantona is cool, but it was just really funny to me. So sorry...

there.

Yeah, I guess you got a point there...but you didn't need to call him stupid like that. We all make mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom