Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-20-2017, 05:25 PM   #1
The Candyman

Thumbs up President Trump sworn in

Ok now that president Trump is sworn in lets get down to business..

1) Undo all the executive orders that Obummer put into effect.

2) Get rid of Obummercare.

3) Drain the swamp.

4) Get rid of the Federal Reserve.

5) Build that wall.

I have hope that Trump will make some great changes and make America great again. We'll just have to wait and see.

Old 01-20-2017, 06:57 PM   #2
Golden Master

Default Re: President Trump sworn in

There are things he's not gonna be able to do so don't get your hopes too high.

At least he can make some changes where the moochers and the illegals gonna lose.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:24 AM   #3
Golden Master

I have a friend in the US who I talk with on Skype and he went to one of the protests in Oregon at the University near Springfield I believe its called.

Its certainly going to be interesting 4 years.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:56 AM   #4
Golden Master

And who's protesting?

Moochers and illegals, who else!
Old 01-21-2017, 02:09 PM   #5
The Candyman

Yup, and let's not forget about the paid shills that were paid by George Soros. I watched a video on Youtube and they done some research and found out ppl were offered $15 dollars an hour to create chaos at the protests. Luckily there were lots of bikers there too keeping the peace and making sure it didn't get out of control.
Old 01-21-2017, 02:23 PM   #6
BSOD

I found it amusing that when Obama won, the conservatives accepted it with grace and dignity, they were not happy, but they accepted it, but when Trump won, the liberals resorted to violence and hatred, the same people that protested for peace in another decade. I guess when you are a liberal, you are liberal in all things including intolerance to change. They feel that whatever they do or however they live, they must be tolerated, but refuse to allow that to flow both ways.

I also found it humorous that a lot of gay men were bashing Trump as a misogynist, but Trump loves women so much he has married them yet the gay men would never consider such a thing. Who's misogynistic again?

Well, let's build the wall, and start getting back out property from those that would take it illegally.
Old 01-22-2017, 07:24 AM   #7
Fully Optimized

At this point, all we can do is wait to see how long it takes Trump to completely hose the US or even start another world war.
Old 01-22-2017, 01:18 PM   #8
BSOD

I think it's a lot more likely that Tha US will do what's right for the US and to hell with what's best for other countries...you know, the way the other countries do what's right for themselves.

U S A... U S A... U S A!
Old 01-22-2017, 01:33 PM   #9
Golden Master

Right. We're done kissing ass.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:56 PM   #10
The Candyman

I'm just glad he's creating jobs here in the US, that's what we need.
Old 01-23-2017, 07:10 AM   #11
Fully Optimized

That kind of thinking will set the US back at least 100 years.
Old 01-23-2017, 12:55 PM   #12
BSOD

Right because countries that produce good paying jobs for their populations rather than shipping all of their jobs overseas are always a hundred years behind the times.
It's always better to send all of your money outside of the country rather than keeping it in the country to buy products that you produce at home. Good way to make the M1 money supply shrink.
Old 01-23-2017, 01:47 PM   #13
Fully Optimized

I think with some talking he would do good as president. He seems to have an easy going friendly personality once you converse with him. Hopefully he will listen to people.

What's the deal with all those women marching around? I can't seem to get a good answer for it.
Old 01-24-2017, 12:11 AM   #14
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart_Guy View Post
I think with some talking he would do good as president. He seems to have an easy going friendly personality once you converse with him. Hopefully he will listen to people.

What's the deal with all those women marching around? I can't seem to get a good answer for it.
Damned if we know, SG. They have the exact same rights they had before Trump was sworn in.

Actually, it looks like it was all a political stunt to take a swing at Trump. Almost all of the backers are butthole deep in with the liberals and Soros.
Win10 Pro x64 / Razer Mamaba Wireless / Tecware 87 Key Mechanical
TrotterTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 03:15 AM   #15
Golden Master

Whilst we are on topic of Donald Trump. I've been seeing on Facebook that the new man Trump has chosen to lead the FCC is a very big opponent of net neutrality. Is someone able to tell me what Trump plans todo and how it will affect you folks. My understanding is that your ISP's aren't allowed to block any content. Also, if you live in area where AT&T has infrastructure, do they have to allow other ISP's like Comcast to sell services over AT&T's infrastructure?
Old 01-24-2017, 07:09 AM   #16
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
Whilst we are on topic of Donald Trump. I've been seeing on Facebook that the new man Trump has chosen to lead the FCC is a very big opponent of net neutrality. Is someone able to tell me what Trump plans todo and how it will affect you folks. My understanding is that your ISP's aren't allowed to block any content. Also, if you live in area where AT&T has infrastructure, do they have to allow other ISP's like Comcast to sell services over AT&T's infrastructure?
Bwahahahahaha!

Um, no. Where I live you can choose between AT&T's DSL, Charter cable, or satellite. Ain't nobody sharing jack as far as internet access is concerned.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:20 AM   #17
Fully Optimized

I have a very mixed opinion on this, just a few points as they pop into my head:

- He speaks well
- Unsure on his goal, I don't doubt his businesses will profit from this
- Uncomfortable with Putin/Trump relations, I suspect Putin has some "dirt" on Trump or is happy that the US President is inexperienced
- He can't manage a Twitter account, let alone be given nuclear launch codes
- He didn't understand the Geneva Convention until a discussion with Angela Merkel
- He can manage large successful businesses, could also apply to a country
- His children appear to be very pleasant - can often be a way of judging a mans character
- Appears to want to strengthen UK/US relations
- Lacks Political Correctness - Could mean less "positive discrimination" where the average American is let down in favour of minority groups
- Wants to protect his borders - Tough stance on immigration

It's a shame he has such a big mouth though...

i5 4210M || 500GB Samsung EVO 850 SSD || GeForce 825M || 16GB DDR3 RAM || Windows 10 x64
joedaman633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 07:20 AM   #18
Daemon Poster

- Unsure on his goal, I don't doubt his businesses will profit from this
If they do it will be without his direct control. He has divested himself of his businesses, turning them over to either his kids or other groups to run them.

- Uncomfortable with Putin/Trump relations, I suspect Putin has some "dirt" on Trump or is happy that the US President is inexperienced
I figure Putin may actually have some respect for Trump rather than the total disdain he has for Obama (and rightly so). I don't see any special relationship as that was concocted and pushed by the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party, better known as the mainstream media.

- He can't manage a Twitter account, let alone be given nuclear launch codes
He does like to spout off but he regards the launch codes as a supremely valuable asset, something you keep safe and don't play with. If the need arose I don't doubt he would meet it, but he won't be crazy with them. Again that is a portrait painted by the mainstream media.

- He can manage large successful businesses, could also apply to a country
At this point the US needs someone like this. Eight years of the country being run by a liberal agenda has almost bankrupted the country and has left the country divided racially, financially, you name it.

- Appears to want to strengthen UK/US relations
Big time. Trump says he wants to renew and strengthen ties with our allies, something that the previous administration tried its damnedest to destroy.

- Lacks Political Correctness - Could mean less "positive discrimination" where the average American is let down in favour of minority groups
Political correctness is a liberal farce. No one needs it. It weakens everyone. I have always preferred straight talk, and so does everyone else except the liberals who want everyone to tip-toe around observing their PC BS.

- Wants to protect his borders - Tough stance on immigration
A country without borders is not a country. People have been swarming into the US for years and it is straining our resources. I won't go to the ER unless I am dying because it is overrunning with foreign nationals using it as a doctors' office simply because they don't have to pay for it, while people who actually need emergency help can't get in or have to sit and wait (and die at times) because of the crush of people there. Add to that the assistance these people receive that comes out of taxpayers' pockets and it gets unreal.

It's a shame he has such a big mouth though...
Agreed. But at least when he talks it isn't about himself like BHO was always doing.
Old 02-01-2017, 11:36 AM   #19
BSOD

Lol if you need to go to the ER, just wear a US Immigration hat and the place clears right out and you are served immediately.
Old 02-01-2017, 02:00 PM   #20
Golden Master

A cap with ICE on it will do.