president bush

ok guys quit thinking about yourself how would you feal if you couldnt leave your home to travel outside of your village because you might be captured, how would you feal if you couldnt find any food because your goverment dosent care about you. thats how the iraqi's use to live. we have all this freedom and you guys dont care about anybody but yourself.

ok if we pulled out our troops out now then the insurgents would just take back the country no problem, the iraqi security forces arent in large enough number and not trained well enough yet. so if we did all our work would be lost. i say in about 4-6months the iraqis should be able to support themselves and we will be able to pull out and the security forces along with just a pinch of american can hold on the the county,

dont get me wrong i hate bush with a passion because im paying for all he did when i grow up. how BS is that, my kids will be paying it too.

just stoping thinking about yourself and put your self into the shoes of an iraqi citizen before we came there, then see if you agree\disagree with the war. bush is probably there for the oil but if you think he is staying because of it your wrong. i wish everybody could understand that. i actually dont know why they dont tell the public that but i could care less actually because people will always hate the war, and for the most part the troops will hate the haters

No withought us the Chinese economy is nothing.

And their will be you for quite a while at least, the US over consumerism is driving the Chinese economy.

Also, Iraq is in a worse state currently than it was under Saddam. The country is now in a 3 party war. Iraq did previously have problems with food, but it was nowhere near as bad as now. Yes, some people randomly disappeared (Because of Saddam), but now the deaths per year are much much worse.

Arriz- the war in Iraq is costing him billions a week. He could have easily bought that oil for less than what a month in Iraq would cost. I don't think it was for it, it would be more financially efficient to just buy it.
He dosent want the oil as a possession he just wants control over it . It would be too obvious if he just waded in and took all the oil . The whole plan is use the OIL as a weapon against other countries by stopiing them having it which would damage their economy . By having control over the oil he can also make himself some money whereas if he just took it all it would just improve the american economy and he dosent really care about that he just wants money
ok guys quit thinking about yourself how would you feal if you couldnt leave your home to travel outside of your village because you might be captured, how would you feal if you couldnt find any food because your goverment dosent care about you. thats how the iraqi's use to live. we have all this freedom and you guys dont care about anybody but yourself.

ok if we pulled out our troops out now then the insurgents would just take back the country no problem, the iraqi security forces arent in large enough number and not trained well enough yet. so if we did all our work would be lost. i say in about 4-6months the iraqis should be able to support themselves and we will be able to pull out and the security forces along with just a pinch of american can hold on the the county,

dont get me wrong i hate bush with a passion because im paying for all he did when i grow up. how BS is that, my kids will be paying it too.

just stoping thinking about yourself and put your self into the shoes of an iraqi citizen before we came there, then see if you agree\disagree with the war. bush is probably there for the oil but if you think he is staying because of it your wrong. i wish everybody could understand that. i actually dont know why they dont tell the public that but i could care less actually because people will always hate the war, and for the most part the troops will hate the haters

Iraq isn't the only country where the government is oppressive against its people . I mean half of Africa is run by corrupt governments . It just so happens Bush and he political allies decided to go to war with a country that has a lot of oil .I am sorry but if he wanted to take the moral high ground and say he is doing it for the good of the Iraqi people he is wrong . I didn't See The US army in Zimbabwe when Robert Mugabe came to power or any other African country for that matter .
I do agree however that we should stay there for as long as it takes

Iraq was very good in comparison to a lot of other country's actually.

US is screwed if they stay in Iraq, screwed if they leave. It's a terrible situation. Theirs a terrible civil war with the Shitte and Sunni groups their (I misspelled something)

Well, I guess but were in war so that makes pretty bad. We could end the war in a day, but we dont want to hurt civilians.

Well, I guess but were in war so that makes pretty bad. We could end the war in a day, but we dont want to hurt civilians.

Explain how you could "end the war in a day"

If you are talking about the eradication of the Muslim world...

America is the most powerful country in the world, we could wipe out iraq in a split second. If we didnt care about civilians we could do anything to them. I mean who would stop us??

America is the most powerful country in the world, we could wipe out iraq in a split second. If we didnt care about civilians we could do anything to them. I mean who would stop us??

I don't necessarily agree with that. We would be nothing with out our allies.

Back
Top Bottom