Present Search

Kage

Golden Master
I'm hoping you can all help me. Time has gone so fast!!! I just never seem to be able to find the time to do anything anymore, and arrgghh :(

I'm looking for a nice present for a girl I know, whos 22 in July.

I was thinking something along the lines of a nice diary with a lock, i.e maybe one that has a glittery outside (so in no way simply plain), so looks really flashy, but also is very well built, and so not exactly a cheap gift (one that looks expensive, but preferably isn't too expensive, if you get that). For instance, the lock shouldn't be able to be prized open with simple tools, like some I've seen.

Just thought having a way to look back at events would be really nice, and possibly add future plans, etc within it...

What do you guys think?

I really need help in finding UK based sites that will sell this kind of product, and a possible link :p

I won't be able to thank the guys enough that help me find what I'm looking for.

I can't believe time though...
Its almost my birthday again :( I'll be 22 too :(

Haha, thanks Atomic for giving me a Amazon link :rolleyes: I didn't know of that one :p

The other link looks okay, but I'm not too sure about throwing a photo on there, but some of the other things look good...

I don't want something too personal though. i.e would be saying too much.

Possible links to the products from places? Rather than an overall site?

I'm kind of wanting your opinions on what you think would look good, because I'm terrible at choosing :(

I'm terrible in shopping places. I can be going around all day, and never buy anything.

Thanks Atomic Rooster, that third link looks like the right kind of thing!
No locks though; I think she'd use it a lot more if she knew her thoughts were safe.

Also, I should mention, blank paper would be the best.

Most diaries I see have the dates, and then give you a small paragraph to put. What I want is more of a way to put thoughts/events, etc, that allow a lot of room

Having the possiblity of having her name engraved into it though is something special, which I would like :)

Lol trying to give her somewhere to write about you huh? :p

Does she like writing? You sure a diary is something she would want?

Haha, no...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she would like it. I was trying to think of something that no one else would think of (...so it depends, haha)
Shes a very organised person, or at least I would think, but I'm not sure if she has one already...

Hmm... I don't know :p

If you're not looking for dates and such try looking for a journal or jotter instead of a diary. Should give you more of the kind of thing you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom