Predictions for the 2010s

iPat

Baseband Member
How do you think technology will change in the 2010s? I would have never predicted how fast and in what direction technology would progress in the 2000s, back in the 1990s. Progress sure is amazing.

*DUH*

It will probably progress very well until the world ends, you know.
But in all seriousness, I'm sure the development of this thing known (right now) as the "Cloud" will be put into play. And end-user hardware will slowly taper as at-home computers are used less and less by the large percentile of the world that doesn't know where the power button is on their computer.

How come all of your threads have to do with statistics.

Are you using us for surveys?

onoes.

He's using us. *sob-laughter hybrid*
Thank goodness he doesn't throw us away when he's done. :p

hopefully manned mars mission with me landing on mars :p
and maybe a computer i can use via contacts?

Lol I love how they have all these plans to make colonies and Mars, and even Venus! (High up in atmosphere Venus is like Earth, they would use a blimp-like station)
Why don't they start with something a little closer (Moon, or even the oceans) and then go to those planets.
I think human civilization is starting to skip steps.

Lol I love how they have all these plans to make colonies and Mars, and even Venus! (High up in atmosphere Venus is like Earth, they would use a blimp-like station)
Why don't they start with something a little closer (Moon, or even the oceans) and then go to those planets.
I think human civilization is starting to skip steps.

They believe one of Jupiter's moon to have water (aka habitable).

Back
Top Bottom