Predictions for the 2010s

I'll second that. I'm not a "what's going to happen 10 years down the road" person. I'm a very "here and now" and "what can we do to fix the problems we already have" kind of guy.

Holysky gets +13081309 from me. :D :p

stuff mars and jupiter colonies.......while we are dreaming i want a galaxy class cruiser like the enterprise or voyager......oh yea thats what im talking bout...i want a holodeck aswell.....meh i dont want much :p

I have no idea whats going to happen in '10 but it's going to be fast. They come out with new technology soo fast now a days, I can't wait to see what they have in store down the road...

yea the PS3 has only been out for 2 years now and they already have a slim version.....blu ray is taking over and we have digital radio...holy cow i sound likie my grandfather lol

hopefully in the futre we'll be kinda like the spore colonies in the early space stages. lol
you guys hear that we've kinda given up trying to receive alien contact and are now trying to contact them? any of you think aliens actually exist
i'm betting they do, out of the millions and millions of galaxies out there i'm betting there's atleast one that has life.

Digital radio has gone back though, in terms of technology, really, because the compressed signal, if you have a good FM reciever, doesn't sound half as good as the original FM station playing, if its still putting out an uncompressed signal.

hopefully in the futre we'll be kinda like the spore colonies in the early space stages. lol
you guys hear that we've kinda given up trying to receive alien contact and are now trying to contact them? any of you think aliens actually exist
i'm betting they do, out of the millions and millions of galaxies out there i'm betting there's atleast one that has life.

Yes. There is no way we (the earth) are the only life forms in all of space.

Back
Top Bottom