Prank Gone Wrong...

superman22x

Golden Master
http://www.nwherald.com/articles/201...8073/index.xml

Cliff notes, some kid thought it would be funny to put an envelope filled with white powder in some other kid's mailbox. Other kid called police and had a hazmat team come out. Kid who put his name on it signed his nickname... Charges are being pressed as they know who it is.

Sources in Harvard tell me it was a double prank possibly though...

lol if he gets charged I think the world would be turned upside down, only someone who hasnt got any humour and lacks in everything in life would charge the guy with a criminal act - fair enough for the person calling the cops who found it though, it could have been anything but still

Whoops.

I didn't get up until 12.30pm, and had work at 1pm, so I was too late to be pranked, or to prank anyone else :p

lol if he gets charged I think the world would be turned upside down, only someone who hasnt got any humour and lacks in everything in life would charge the guy with a criminal act - fair enough for the person calling the cops who found it though, it could have been anything but still

He will be charged.

That is, unless they can come up with enough evidence to show that it could have been c=someone else trying to frame him.

Back
Top Bottom