Posting in the right sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
I've been moving a lot of threads out of the social lounge to the sections in which they belong lately. I'm just putting out a reminder to CF members to please try to post your threads in the appropriate sections.

Thanks.

While you're at it, I have a post in the "Instant Messaging and Communications" section. I don't know how it got there... :D

Weird thing is that it's usually the active members here that are doing it. Might be because we know most of us hang out in the social lounge, or at least I think we do.

lol its true

if i have a hardware issue, i try to pass it off as something else, post in social, because i seem to get faster answers from the right people.
though i KNOW i shouldnt do that.

I do see this happening, but I also have noticed some threads that people THINK should be in Hardware (so they post them there) but should really be in here (one that comes to mind is the one about how many screws does it take to keep a laptop together or whatever...since the thread really wasn't a serious question..more of "haha" opinion thread...hence, 'social'). Everyone does make mistakes though, so I guess we'll give the benefit of the doubt. Good reminder though (for all of us...including me).

lol its true

if i have a hardware issue, i try to pass it off as something else, post in social, because i seem to get faster answers from the right people.
though i KNOW i shouldnt do that.

No one on this forum can say they haven't done this once or twice or fifty times....:rolleyes:

ya well be happy you didnt lose a whole bar of rep just for telling the truth.
and if you look at my past thread postings, you'll see that i havnt done any in wrong sections in a long while.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom