Post your drink.

java-monster-drink.jpg
This ^^^^^

Monster FTW!

When out in town, I usually run off Vodka's and Coke, or if if its a cheap night somewhere, Vodka and RedBull, and they are usually doubles...
I have a couple of VK's here and there if I'm offered them...

To be honest, I think I drank too much a few nights ago though. Even though I didn't drink enough to be falling over, etc (I never have), I definietly had over the limit for myself.
Kind of not wanting to touch alcohol for a while.

PFFFFTTTTTTTTT Kage....Until you get so drunk that you throw up all over yourself, piss off your friends, get in to a fight and then drive drunk and crash in to a school full of kids and then get out and start hitting on the teacher as she is laying on the ground injured and all this before noon then you havent drank enough!

:) :) :)

Mmm, there has to be a reason why my hang over seemed to last two days, and my sides now hurt...
I still don't think I've drank enough water to compensate.

My mind doesn't seem to work the way everyone elses does after drink. At least, not with how much I've ever drunk.

If thats the case though, people must drink a lot more than me, and I consider what I drink at times, too much.

Mountain Dew HAS WAY too much sugar in it. If I am drinking Pop I will drink Diet Coke.

Back
Top Bottom