Post the Ugliest vehicles ever

Ford actually does a fine job in making cars... Crown vics are fast and reliable, police use them. Mustang, of the big three muscle cars, motortrend and car and driver both picked it as the best. And it has 100hp less then the other two. The new Taurus coming out. the high mileage version, and the 360hp 3.5l V6 version.
There is a reason Ford stock is like $6 a share vs $1 for GM...

Good point. They are doing better than government motors and Chrysler, and foreign cars really only beat them on the smaller vehicles and possibly some of the crossovers.

multipla_rs_3.jpg

multipla.jpeg

fiatl03.jpg

This car should be banned.

Ford actually does a fine job in making cars... Crown vics are fast and reliable, police use them. Mustang, of the big three muscle cars, motortrend and car and driver both picked it as the best. And it has 100hp less then the other two. The new Taurus coming out. the high mileage version, and the 360hp 3.5l V6 version.

The Mustang is actually a pony car, not a muscle car, but anyways Ford is doing awesome concidering how badly the other big boys are doing.

I own a 2007 Mustang GT and it runs like a dream, I love my car!

Here is a pic of my baby:

n535575046_993199_6391.jpg

I would say the Mustang is a Muscle car. It's not really small like an RX7 or Miata. It's got big muscle and all. I would say it's def a Muscle car. Pony cars to me, are just a smaller class of Muscle cars...

The Mustang is actually a pony car, not a muscle car, but anyways Ford is doing awesome concidering how badly the other big boys are doing.

I own a 2007 Mustang GT and it runs like a dream, I love my car!

Here is a pic of my baby:

n535575046_993199_6391.jpg

Those sidewalls are too shiny for my tastes, but otherwise its a nice car.

Honestly I am surprised with the lot of you. Many of you have picked out cars that are far from the ugliest. Some of you have done a great job of posting hideous cars, while others have just posted pics of cars they dont like. There is a difference between the ugliest cars ever and cars you dont think look good.

+1!

LMFAO!

i am actually reading an article in Motor Trend right now about the new GT500 2010 having 540HP, lol

i am actually reading an article in Motor Trend right now about the new GT500 2010 having 540HP, lol
The Cobra Mustang is crying for a modern rear end more than more horsepower. Seriously, they should make it an option (for all the V8 models?) at the very least.

Honestly I am surprised with the lot of you. Many of you have picked out cars that are far from the ugliest. Some of you have done a great job of posting hideous cars, while others have just posted pics of cars they dont like. There is a difference between the ugliest cars ever and cars you dont think look good.
And some of use have just gone off on a tangent.

Most European cars are econo-boxes. They don't dare sell cars like that in America because the companies THINK that everyone in America has an obsession with overly-sized and bulky cars that weigh over 2 tons and make 420Hp stock...I wouldn't mind a 1.5 liter 3 cylinder Geo Metro that probably gets ~80Mpg and costs a little under a grand.

I have a thing for burning fossil fuels. Especially if it comes from the middle east. :D

Back
Top Bottom